Best Service Ever!

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Rossa, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Rossa

Rossa ECZ Member

I have traded with a few brokers and FreshForex really does give me the best service. I was used to getting re-quotes all the time but here it does not happen. When I asked for a withdrawal the money was in my account the next day!!! Live chat is sometimes a little slow but they always get to you. I am very happy - they promise and they keep there promises!

2. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. A reliable broker always provides the best service. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

3. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Forex trading is a very famous business. And if you want to survive in the famous business, you need proper knowledge. A trader can make a lot of money if he has experience in trading. Experience helps in earning in trading. As a trader, I collect a lot of information from Eurotrader brokers. Many brokers provide good services but I think the services of most of these brokers are very reliable.

4. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to choose a reliable broker that is very important for a trader. A reliable broker always provides the best service to their client. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are really very supportive and helpful.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The traders who are particularly newcomers always exciting about bonus offer. But the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. That’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer. And now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures superior execution for trading, security of funds at any kinds of investments, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.