Depending on luck

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Discussion' started by Billy Hayward, May 10, 2020.

1. Billy Hayward

Billy Hayward ECZ Member

No one should depend upon luck in trading. You can be blessed with luck in one, or a couple of times but not all the times. In any case, You genuinely do need to fathom what you're doing. It's the unfaltering work that finally pays off. In case you do consistent work in right way, you will get accomplishment. I trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I like the platform of the broker. I other than like their advanced educational materials. They are so valuable to me.

2. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

I think most of the traders fail because of their wrong choice of brokers. Though you have a lot of knowledge about forex, a wrong broker can put you in danger. I am trading from a long time. In the very beginning, I faced so many problems to choose my broker. I was searching for an advisor who can suggest me a good broker. I found AtoZ Markets. They help me to choose my broker by their brokers review. From there, I compared a lot brokers an choose the best one.

3. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

A reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of profits. Sometimes it depends on luck. If you have strong knowledge and a reliable broker you can easily earn money. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I believe. They are very supportive and helpful.

4. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Sometimes trading depends on luck. You have a reliable broker and you know all the basic things about forex but still, you facing losses because of luck. Sometimes earning profits depend on luck but not all the time. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. You have to choose a reliable broker for earning profits. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable and solid broker. They are really very supportive.

5. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

To be very fair, I am not so keen on this luck theory, as I believe if we really and truly wish to succeed, it is vital that we depend on solid factors. And this is what I do via focusing on analysing and good risk/money management. The additional factor for me is via forex profit calculator, which simplifies the thing and IronFX helps big time, so we just have to focus on these things to be able to do well instead of depending on luck.

6. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

I don't depend on luck at all. If we go that way, it will lead to losses. We must depend on proper way and planning. It is why I prefer a good broker, as wrong broker will create problems.

7. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Forex trading is a speculative investment, maybe luck has its own role, but no successful trader will only depending on luck, it will never come every time trader make new position then will end on luck, knowledge, and also skill to analyze the market behavior and also how they can manage the risk because when money make money, it required special skill not lucky