Do you like to risk?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

There are no businesses without risk. If a business has the risk that means it has a potential return. Forex is that kind of business. In forex trading, you can earn a lot more than your investment. On the other hand, you can lose all your capital in one or two trades. So, be careful in trading. Use proper risk management. Don’t use high leverage. As my broker Eurotrader offers 1:500 leverage but I only use 1:100 leverage.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

No, I never like to take risks. Risk can ruin your entire investment. So you should go ahead in trading by applying proper knowledge. It is possible to gain experience after trading for a long time. And this experience will be published only when you can maintain proper risk. So you should never take any risk in trading without proper knowledge.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

The reason many forex traders fail is that they are undercapitalized in relation to the size of the trades they make. It is either greed or the prospect of controlling vast amounts of money with only a small amount of capital that coerces forex traders to take on such huge and fragile financial risk.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

We have to use regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds with low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

5. Gary Neville

Gary Neville ECZ Member

When it comes to a serious business like Forex, it’s so important for us not to take it like a game instead we must take it seriously. And I do just that. It also helps when you are with a highly quality broker that I am with FreshForex. It’s such an amazing company to work with that you would feel seriously comfortable with each and everything. I love their 200% Deposit Bonus, it gives you such freedom.