Emotion in trading

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Trading psychology is important in forex trading. Traders often fail to execute their trading plan perfectly due to their emotions. Traders face fear, greed, excitement, overconfidence, etc. which harms their trading plan. So, traders should control their emotions in trading in order to execute their plan perfectly. I learned about trading psychology and tips to control emotion from Eurotrader educational resources.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

There is no place for emotion in trading. If you do emotional trading, you will never succeed in trading. So you have to remember how to control emotions and move forward in trading. And if you are doing emotional trading, it will be very difficult for you to make a trading profit. The Eurotrader Research Center has enough information to control emotions.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

The stock/forex market, by nature, is volatile. This means that stocks can exhibit extreme price swings that can make investors uneasy. Market volatility is blamed for causing investors to make ill-timed, emotional investment decisions instead of using logic, often leading to disappointing results.

4. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

I definitely believe that we require both parts right, it’s not possible for us to succeed just because of good money management or just because of analyzing. We need to get both part rights and that is really what good traders do and I am trying to do, it’s easier with FreshForex broker due to their 101% bonus on deposit which is use able while there is also daily market updates, so all this works nicely in my favor to certain extend.

[​IMG]