Exchange Paypal to MoneyBookers

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency Exchanges' started by EvilGenius, Nov 10, 2007.

1. EvilGenius

EvilGenius BANNED - stay away from this user

BEWARE OF USER! loogootoo ~ I wanted to Exchange Paypal to MoneyBookers

I am looking to exchange my paypal funds to my moneybookers account. I am looking to exchange 30.00 from my paypal account, to my moneybookers account.

I was sent over here from http://www.moneyfanclub.com by Adex.

If anyone can help me out, I have been trying this for several days now, and am looking to get this done ASAP!

Please help! :)

I am a varified paypal customer, and just setup my moneybookers account and am waiting to confrim the account, and bank account, so in the meantime I figured this would be the fastest way.

Again, thanks for your time and consideration with this matter,

#1 EvilGenius, Nov 10, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  2. EMF

EMF Administrator
    Administrator

3. EvilGenius

TC~ I am unsure of why you sent me to that link>? I need to buy Dragon balls ?? for what ? I am lost here ?

I am just looking to exchange my paypal funds to moneybookers ?!?!?!?!?!

4. EMF

EMF Administrator
    Administrator

Easy, you buy DragonBall codes with your Paypal, we give you MB for it.

5. EvilGenius

I am a first time buyer, which means I will have to wait anouther 2 days. Which I do not want to do. I have a few other people who have been sending me PM's, I will try and do the excahnge with them, if worst comes to worst, I will buy the DB codes, and wait the 2 days, but I want to get this done and over with, I have already been waiting several days.

Thanks for the info,

6. EvilGenius

I have the paypal funds sitting in my account, I can provide a screenshot of myaccount to proove that I have the funds there, It is not like I am taking the funds from my cc or bank account, these are funds that are all ready available to me, I will even send funds first.

Please help me out!

7. EvilGenius

WARNING! I just attempted to complete a transaction with http://exchangemoneyforum.com/member.php?u=1006 I sent him/her my 35.00 from my paypal account, then the user tried to send me the money to my MB account, and he/she said that they were getting an error, and they were unable to send me the funds. I then asked for a full refund, which he/she agreed to, approx 5-10 minutes went by with nothing, then all of a sudden the user went offline, we were talking via Yahoo messenger. I sent the user several messages with no reply.

I can only assume that they are trying to ripp me off for my $35.00, when I started the conversasation with this user they originally wanted me to send them 100.00 which I did not want to do, so I stuck with my original 35.00.

It has been a good hour since I last talked with this person, I see thier status on this site is still online. I have filed a dispute with paypal, if the funds are refunded, I can alwaus close the dispute, but untill then I have to protect myself and my money.

I hope to hear back from this user.

#7 EvilGenius, Nov 10, 2007
  8. EMF

EMF Administrator
    Administrator

Always be careful when trading with new members!
    Make sure with whom you are trading!
    Ask for e-mail to verify IP in header!

9. EvilGenius

When the user accepted the funds via paypal, it sent me an email with this info in the header, so if worst comes to worst, I will track the ip back to his/her Internet service provider, and will let them know how this user is using thier service to scam people.

I really hope it does not come down to this, I am not worried about my 35.00 as I have used paypal many times in the past, and I will get the refund, it is just a matter of waiting the 20+ days. Which I can. It is just sad people have to resort to this kind of non-sense.

I have now been sitting here for 3 hours trying to get this solved/sorted, and this is just the start, dont want to know how many hours I am going to waste on this...

10. bammxx1

bammxx1 ECZ Newbie

I just escaped

Hi
    even I was trying to exchange paypal for MB since 2 weeks now..
    I got many PMs and the user you mentioned also sent me the following msg

"i can help you exchange your paypal to mb. Add me on msg..
    ym : loogootoo"
    I contacted him on YM I asked abt his whereabouts he replied he is user zonso from /www.talkgold.com

I saw the profile of zonso with yahoo IM [email protected]

I insisted to send IM from the above ID.. after 5 min he messaged me..

from id [email protected] and continued to convince me to make the trade..

haha that scammer thought he is too smart.. I noticed extra 'l' in his yahoo ID..

be very careful friends, now I almost decided not to make exchange.. too many scammers round here..

this all happened just 45 min ago..

#10 bammxx1, Nov 10, 2007
  11. EvilGenius

hummm, This user loogootoo came back online, and stated that he/she was having internet problems, and that paypal would not load. About 15 minutes ago, he/she said that they were going to try re-starting thier computer and I have yet to hear back from this person.

Really gets me woundering if this person is actually going to send me my money back, or if they are giving me the run around.

I am glad you caught on to this person and did not get ripped off like I am about to.. It is too sad..

12. EvilGenius

Yes it would have been better to make the trade with him, but I really did not want to wait another 2 days. Too bad there was not a faster way to process these transactions.

13. EvilGenius

Well I filed the dispute with paypal, and I won the dispute! but the funds have been transfered out of his/her account so I have to wait untill funds are back in there, and once there are they will transfer them to me! Kind of sucks, but I hope they screw up in the future and try and use the account, they atleast have to pay me first!

I have seen this person on yahoo messenger a few times, and they try and play all dumb and are like who are you, and they try and pretend like they have no idea what I am talking about, so I have come to the sad conclussion that I was ripped off.