Forex beginners

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Nov 16, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

A number of novice traders start their live trading too earlier before completing their task in demo! That’s the main reason of 90% faultier statistic in Forex! I see, which traders are making right now handsome money in their live account, they all of used their demo account more than one year! So, if you want to enjoy their live trading, spend enough time in your demo!

2. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

I still need a lot to learn, so I'm still learning the basics of forex on a freshforex demo account until I find a strategy that suits me.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

4. FXOpen Trader

FXOpen Trader ECZ Member

A trader who wants to learn about the Forex markets need to use a Demo trading account as with the help of this account he would be able to learn without any losses.

5. rere_redrigo19

In my opinion, we shouldn't think that forex can make us rich overnight, because it will make trading full of pressure if it loses. Success in forex is not instantaneous, it takes our struggle and hard work. Until now, I have remained disciplined in following the freshforex weekly webinars to keep me updated on the forex market.

6. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

That’s one of the reason of failure in this market but not as major reason as you said. There are many other things which can bring you down in this market. Even I didn’t start with demo account when I was new but luckily I am making well as I have proper trade plan and enough knowledge or trading. As far as using demo account, you can open cent account or made small account by investing just 50$ in Eurotrader. With real money you will feel the actual pressure of market.

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Forex trading is not easy at all for the traders who are particularly newcomers even for us traders who already passed a long time in this volatile trading place. I been earning good in Forex trading after four years trading in Forex. but I can only manage until now to earn just 5% profit each month.

8. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

9. rere_redrigo19

Trading should use your own money, not from borrowing. Usually, a beginner in the forex business is impatient and wants to deposit large funds to quickly get profit too. That's wrong thinking because the psychology of trading will be disturbed. Better, I take advantage of the tradable bonus facility from Freshforex which can increase our trading volume.

10. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. actually we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows scalping without any restrictions.

11. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

The biggest problem with people is that they don’t understand how trading works in actual. When we talk about trading, it’s same for pretty much all types whether that’s Forex/Stocks/Cryptos/Commodities or anything. Yes, there is some adjustment to be made, but overall the way remains largely same. So, we just need to keep that in mind and make the working right around it. I don’t find any difference between Forex and Crypto, it’s even simpler for me with FreshForex. Not only they allow me to trade Cryptos easily but have features like rebate program to help get 20 USD per lot size trade, which makes the working so much better.

12. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

We the traders should choose the brokers in cool mind, we have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this

13. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Beginner traders are able to learn from those losses and gain experience. Loss belongs to every trader. You can make that loss a field of education but you can earn a lot of money from trading one day. So if you are a beginner trader, you must accept the loss and go ahead in trading. And trading with a positive mindset can reduce the amount of loss.

14. rere_redrigo19

A novice trader should learn the basics of trading on a demo account before trading on a real account. Then improve your trading skills by learning the many strategies and techniques that are taught for free in FreshForex online training.

15. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Every trader needs a system or strategy in order to make consistent profit in the financial market like forex. Traders can easily develop one demo account through practice. Traders also have to backtest the system with previous price data and adjust it until getting the potential result from the system. I learned how to make a profitable trading system from my broker Eurotrader educational resources.

16. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

A lot goes into finding the right broker, it is rather simple, though .Among many determining factors for choosing the right broker is the payment process that they support. Consumer reviews is important as well. You want to make sure that you are dealing with an honest broker and not one that is going to cheat you.

17. rere_redrigo19

Novice traders really have a lot to learn and understand. Moreover, forex cannot make us rich overnight, because if such a mindset will be easily influenced by a scam broker with tantalizing profit offers, as has happened at the venusfx broker which ended up being a scam.

18. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

the beginner should take demo account first of all for acquiring proper basic information which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

19. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

This year will be very challenging for those who have joined the new trading. The market situation of Forex trading is much worse in the current situation. It is very difficult for those who are professional traders to trade in this situation. New traders are nothing there. So they should be trading through patience. Eurotrader can help you a lot in this case.