Forex trading strategy

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Trades need a proper strategy to make a profit from trading. There are a lot of trading strategies but traders need to choose or build according to their trading style and preference. Every trader is different. So, it is not wise to adopt other trading strategies. It may not work for you as it works for others. However, some broker restricts to use strategy in their platform. But my broker Eurotrader has no restriction in the trading strategy.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

There are many strategies in Forex trading. It is possible to make a lot of profit with that strategy. I usually work with market context and leveling. Every trader needs to know how to read the market. If you cannot read the market, then it is not possible to understand the momentum of the market. I was able to learn the details of the market context from Eurotrader.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Hedging with forex is a strategy used to protect one's position in a currency pair from an adverse move. It is typically a form of short-term protection when a trader is concerned about news or an event triggering volatility in currency markets. There are two related strategies when talking about hedging forex pairs in this way. One is to place a hedge by taking the opposite position in the same currency pair, and the second approach is to buy forex options.