Hedging is useful?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

The strategy is needed to make a consistent profit in the forex market. Hedging is one of the most popular trading strategies in the market. In hedging, strategy traders buy and sell an asset simultaneously. Some traders use this kind of strategy for risk management strategy. However, not all broker allows this kind of trading strategy. But my broker Eurotrader allow all kind of trading strategy including hedging.

2. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

Apart from hedging, are there any restrictions on the use of scalping techniques in Eurotrader? because some brokers prohibit and restrict the use of these techniques

3. Gary Neville

Gary Neville ECZ Member

No, I don’t think this is anything good. There are way better options for us to go for so I don’t know why we would wish to go for something like this. I will prefer something better and more realistic to go for to be able to succeed.

4. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Hedging with forex is a strategy used to protect one's position in a currency pair from an adverse move. It is typically a form of short-term protection when a trader is concerned about news or an event triggering volatility in currency markets.

5. rere_redrigo19

Can margin calls help a trader to grow? How is your margin call experience when trading forex in Eurotrader?

6. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

I have never followed this strategy but it is a very profitable strategy. Many traders are using that strategy to make money from trading. A trader can make a lot of profit if he wants to if he can work according to discipline and plan. Among the many brokers, Eurotrader brokers always help me to create different types of strategies.

7. rere_redrigo19

How many years have you been trading with Eurotrader? How many times have you experienced a margin call when trading? How to rise from the losing streak.