1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

How to read the price movement

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alnazer, Feb 11, 2013.

1. alnazer

alnazer ECZ Newbie

Regardless of the school of which we belong, most of us will face some problems with the argument that the price movement is all that matters in the issue of trade, at the end of the day, the sole determinant of our profits and losses is the same price. We might have some rationale and studied carefully build upon our analysis and our forex strategy, but if we have not been able to confirm through the price movement, the sad truth is that they will become worthless.

Technical analysis takes this concept a step further, claiming that all that matters in the issue of trade is the same price movement. In other words, traders should ignore the news, statistics and data in parallel with economic and political developments and they only focus their attention on price movement alone. This position builds on the belief that the price movement manufactured by traders with knowledge and who have an insatiable profits are unlike all this information available to the public at any time through the price movement, and therefore it would be pointless trying to get an advantage in the market by staying on the lookout permanent all of the data. Would not only be impossible, as confirmed technical analysts, but it would be useless, because the price includes inside all the information available according to unload the best minds in the market. Technical Analysis urged us to study the markets and ignore anything else and therefore focus his attention on the only important information in this market is price.

Critics of the logic of technical analysis believe that while price does not represent all the buyers and sellers in the market, it also does not reflect the consensus and therefore can not be the true expression of opinions across the dealers in the market. In other words, nothing can be described as market opinion. In addition, they see that in spite of the price movement in the short term is difficult to predict but the economic events in the long run establish clear trends can be proactive and explained by fundamental analysis. Technical analysts are defending their school by saying that fundamental analysis is difficult and that there is nothing can be trusted in the same class available in the technical studies as well as it consumes a lot of time.

Technical analysis tools are applied as shown on the graph. Indicators are used in the evaluation of any price models to generate buy or sell signals while models of price is interpreted to determine the underlying momentum. Technical analysis does not claim that it presents the results free of errors or answer all the questions which revolve in the minds of traders, but it helps to provide alternative scenarios to enable them to identify the transaction with the highest prospects for profitability. Technical rolling his mind must be Mtoaa to deal with the possibilities must also be trained himself to accept the idea of ​​carrying some of the losses it becomes unavoidable.

Let's conclude from this brief study Note that in the Forex environment characterized by large chaotic to an end, the rules of capital management and emotional control is the single most important, regardless of the strategy and the quality of the analysis that you are using. To learn Forex, we will need to keep our capital and capital management is the way Starafna how to preserve it. With perseverance and commitment will be difficult to succeed in the forex market, but without those two factors will not be possible to fulfill the dreams of prosperity or to swim in the lakes of gold or even silver.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

You can be frustrated, you can lose your confidence, and turn your back from this business. The position where I am now being for my broker ForexChief I am making my trade successful with their various kind of services I used during my trades. My area of strength is my broker. Because I believe if a broker does not support you at your trade then you can lose your trades, profits, and money.

3. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Newbie

Learning is the best way to get success in any business and even for Forex trading it is the best way. Without learning the traders who had entered into this market already failed to make good trading life and leave the market. Forex4you is the best broker for all facilities but is really awesome for their educational facilities. They give free demo trading account, seminar and webinar classes, video tutorials, Forex glossary etc.