1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

IRONFX bad experiences

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Jun 16, 2020.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

In 2018 Mr. Prato of Ironfx has called and promised profits: On 08.03.2019 at 17:47 Christian Prato wrote:
    > sure 30% profit per week
    > 50% bonus good money
    I doubt it. It then called Mr. Seiler: Hello Mr. Kurz,

I'm the Sascha Seiler, have talked last night, I'm a senior broker on CFD for 16 years.

I have completed undergraduate degrees in Harvard for Finance Economics, Master and DR in Oxford for Finance, I apply for 12 licenses as a FINANCIAL BROKER and manage a portfolio of 131 clients. We are reachable under: 00441613941947.
    The bank details where you make the transfer will only be found on your Ironfx account as soon as you want to transfer.
    on March 21st, 2019 250 € were deposited on IRONFX. A supervisor never got in touch. In April 2019 I saw that the money in the online account was getting less and less until there was nothing left. I had protested emails and messages on the live chat and I was always told that I would get a message. but i got no message and there was no call back. when I call by phone, it is constantly busy. I can't reach anyone. I claim my money back and receive no answer and no refund.
    More. Community discussion of this issue >>

2. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.