Learn more earn more

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Knowledge is the most powerful weapon in the market. So, traders need to focus on learning rather than earning money. Success in trading depends on how much knowledge you have. The more you gain the more you can earn. Traders also can learn to trade easily. Most brokers like Eurotrader offer educational resources to their traders.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

The more skills you develop by trading, the more profit you can make. A trader can make a lot of profit if he trades by applying proper knowledge. There are many traders who try to trade in big lots after trading for a while which is very harmful to trading. So you need to think positively and participate in trading.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Learning is the only key to success in forex trading. Even an experienced and expert trader is in learning mode while every transaction of trading. learning is one trait essential for every trader.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading there are many questions for newbie how much they should get learning and practice and how much invest initially these both are important. In order to my trading experience , I will suggest to trade on demo for 4 or 6 months after it they should invest a low amount in micro accounts to get real trading practice.

5. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

When we talk about sports or activities that is built around physical part then you can have born-talent, but stuff like Forex trading and such is a lot depend on skills and it must be noted, it’s not possible for one to be born skillful, so it has to be achieved by education and experience, so no talk of instant coming is valid like you mentioned. I don’t think any sensible person will ever want to count luck at all, as it’s just not wise because we have no control. If we wish to become good trader then our priority (duty) needs to be education and for me, it’s so easy through FreshForex with their lovely educational section, it’s just fantastic!

[​IMG]