LiteForex - Forex Trading starting with $1 - 20% Bonus on your Deposit!

Discussion in 'Forex Programs' started by liteforex, Oct 6, 2008.

1. liteforex

liteforex ECZ Newbie

Hello Everybody,

I would like to bring your attention to Liteforex, a Forex & CFD broker offering forex trading accounts with as little as $1

Liteforex also offer a forex trading affiliate program where you get paid 1PIP for every traded lot of every referred client; That's of course to the forex rebate program on all accounts.

LiteForex is known to be one of the most powerful foreign exchange brokers in the world. Over 50,000 live accounts are enjoying our ECN trading environment with no dealing desk. Instant order execution with as little as 2 pip spreads on major currencies. Spreads are fixed and conflict of interest is eliminated; Using MT4 platform, LiteForex offers forex and CFD trading accounts in five different currencies and a set of over 60 securities you can trade with just one click of a mouse.

Company Name: LiteForex
    Website Address: http://www.liteforex.org/

Year of company's foundation: 1997
    Year of company's forex division foundation: 2005
    Global Offices: Limassol, Moscow, Tel-Aviv, Jakarta, Kiev
    Regulated by: CySEC

Client base: Our client base includes a worldwide range of retail and institutional customers. We welcome partners and introducing brokers and offer them adaptable partnership solutions, a quick and cost-efficient route to market and flexible commercial terms. Additionally we are a second tier prime broker for StraightHold Investments & United World Capital Limited

Leverage: 100:1 - 500:1
    Commissions: None
    Pip spread on majors: 3 pips

Regular Account: Yes
    Minimum account size for Regular Account: $1,000
    Mini Account: Yes
    Minimum account size for Mini Account: $100
    Micro Account: Yes
    Minimum account size for Micro Account: $1

Services: We offer transparent competitive two-way pricing in over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver and NYSE stocks. You can take advantage of spreads from 1.8 pips on major currencies being sure that our spreads are fixed at all times.

Languages: English, Russian, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew
    24 Hour trading: Yes
    Free demo account: Yes
    Live support chat: Yes

Headquarters: 95 Griva Digeni, #51 - Limassol
    Phone: +357 25 581325
    Fax: +357 25 581330
    E-mail: [email protected]

2. freeoptions

freeoptions ECZ Newbie

Interesting. I hope I could have the required courage to go with Forex investments LOL. :)

3. liteforex

liteforex ECZ Newbie

US Cent Accounts With Liteforex

Hello,

You can train yourself by the way with liteforex also, Liteforex offers US cent accounts instead of the regular US dollar ones. This means that depositing $100 dollars for example will reflact in your account as 10,000 cents.

Check out the forex account types if you feel this can be helpful

4. aditra

aditra ECZ Newbie

yeah forex is the best way to invest.your money i've try it

5. Blaster

Blaster ECZ Newbie

Thank you, indeed good suggestion.

6. visavavit

visavavit ECZ Newbie

Now I'm currently trade with liteforex .
    and spend only about 2$ for test .
    I'm not good at forex enough especially when we have to see and predict the graph .

7. ammarmemon

ammarmemon BANNED - stay away from this user

I am also there with $1 but I want to ask u lite forex that when I place an order it says u dont have enough money.How much can I buy with $1.I am new in this field plz help me and contact me at [email protected]

8. giedrute

giedrute ECZ Newbie

LiteForex

Greetings!
    I'm a beginner. So it would be interesting to know your opinion of this company work? What advantages or disadvantages can you name and are you content with its services, conditions etc.?
    Thanks for your help.

9. Blaster

Blaster ECZ Newbie

Congratulations. Has decided to trade with this broker, to a similar, good platform, МТ4 again and has again placed 10 dollars, I trade on cent the account. It is surprised so many indicators, it is very good. Order are executed at once. First time has put 1 dollar, too have written, that it is not enough for trade, I have talked to a support service. To me there have explained. On account Lite Forex the minimal size of contract 0,1 . It means, that at current rate GBP/USD 182 cents for maintenance margin requirements is required to you. From myself I shall add, that to experience process of trade, to spend money not necessarily. It is enough to open a free-of-charge demo-account and study on virtual money. Being based on personal experience, I can subjectively tell, that practical trade minimal point on the real account, at use of strategy of trade inside of day and observance of MM, begins approximately from 3 dollars on the deposit.

#9 Blaster, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  10. Kolins

Kolins ECZ Newbie

hello...I was interested this topic...what's the foreign branches have Liteforex except Russian?...

11. liteforex

liteforex ECZ Newbie

visavavit Actually, you need to learn a little more about tha graphs to be able to predict, try some information about indicators, that might help.

ammarmemon Well, with $1, you can work out some lots if you trade using US CENT account, but for a US DOLLAR accounts that's a very small amount, i'd recommend you start with $250 at least to feel the real forex power :D

giedrute Of course, i am always happy to help; but i see no point of answering here what is already available at the liteforex.org website - why dont you give us a shot?! I can say that liteforex is now introducing the services of the european regulated UWCFX, offering $1 acounts, FIXED SPREADS, no commissions and of course instant online deposit and withdrawal. Check it out..

Kolins Liteforex now operates from Limassol Cyprus, Kaliningrad Russia, Cairo Egypt, Tel-Aviv Israel, Jakarta Malaysia and 2 smaller in Nigeria - LF is getting 8 more offices ready in Europe, please ring our support for information about the nearest branch.

Have a good trading day everybody, Cya there

12. ammarmemon

ok lite forex now I am in there with around $7 or so.Because I am new so I am not keeping big amounts.As I will learn forex,I will deposit big with lite forex as it is really a legit and honest site

13. liteforex

liteforex ECZ Newbie

SPECIAL OFFER FOR EMF MEMBERS

- Open A Trading Account With LiteForex
    - Deposit > $500 Using Bank Wire or Liberty Reserve
    - PM me your account number
    - Get a 5% deposit bonus

Rules
    - Valid Until Dec. 31st 2008
    - Valid on SIG Real Account Only
    - Applies to accounts registered after October 17
    - One deposit per account
    - Bonus can NOT be withdrawn without trading ;)

Want even more?
    Refer your friends and earn PIPs for every closed position they perform, this can turn your blog or website into a real cash machine, if interested also :D

Happy trading everyone, enjoy our services

14. Blaster

Blaster ECZ Newbie

Certainly, the site of the company supports many languages. Here English language http://liteforex.org/default.php?lang=en

15. ammarmemon

Lite forex yesterday I requested to withdraw $10.49 from my lite forex account and till now 16 hours have passed and I havent got paid yet.Can u plz pay me.The amount of $10.49 was also deducted from my liteforex account.plz pay me.I am waiting for ur reply

16. liteforex

liteforex ECZ Newbie

Yesterday (I bet), your withdrawal order came after 15:00 when the accountants have been gone home by that time. Today is Saturday, Sunday also banks are closed :D You're just being lucky here..

Monday morning, we will have a queue with withdrawals that will be stating to come in everyone's accounts within the day. This is how things work here actually in the forex broker's background.. I just can't "pay you" as you requested, i need to work 10 more years with liteforex to get that direct "pay you" access :D

17. ammarmemon

ok I will wait till monday to get paid from lite forex.Hope I get paid on monday

18. giedrute

giedrute ECZ Newbie

Hi!thanks a lot for your assistance! it's good to me to hear the hings wich can help me.as can I understand I can start with a very ittle amount and also they have free-demo accounts...oh..it's really cool...:eek::p how can I open this demo account?is it simple to do?

#18 giedrute, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  19. liteforex

liteforex ECZ Newbie

Simple enough, go to the opening account form and pay two-minutes attention filling the form, your account will be created and you can start trading instantly.

20. ammarmemon

this is really a great site to trade forex.I really like this forex site really very much