Live trading to gain knowledge

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Traders can learn at a loss, but they don't have that experience in demos, so I always prefer live trading to gain knowledge of real trading. I also think traders should share thoughts and experiences with all traders, especially to help new traders when they get lost. In my case, my broker Eurotrader help me a lot and guide me through trading.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It is possible to gain more experience by doing live trading from demo trading. As a trader, I have always favored live trading. Because if I do demo trading, I don't try to trade so seriously. That's why I try to do live trading on Eurotrader broker's platform.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

4. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It has happened to me that after making a lot of profit in demo trading, we can't go to live to trade and gain profit because our emotion works more in live trading so we can't make more profit in live trading. It is never possible to get good rewards from trading if you do emotional trading.

5. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Live trading can improve psychology trading, but before going to live to trade, make sure already practice in demo account and really understand how to manage money in forex trading, because this is risky business, if beginner doesn't want to lose money at first time trading live, spent time in a demo account to learn how to manage the risk to make money, if already a success in demo account then start a live account with the micro account to gain experience, if you can doing well, hence when money makes money will giving pleasant.