Risk on forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Forex is a risky market. There is a high possibility to lose money, especially for new traders. So, don’t invest money without knowing the market and trading. Almost all broker offers a free demo account where you can easily test live trading with virtual money. It is the best way to learn and practice trading. I almost spend 6 months in a demo account with Eurotrader to fully master trading.

2. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

A part of risk trading. Without risk, all traders would have the ability to make a profit. Every trader has to maintain risk. If one cannot maintain risk, one can never develop the ability to survive in trading. I always try to maintain a 1: 2 risk. That effort will help me succeed. Proper money management and risk maintenance should be done for trading.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Foreign exchange risk refers to the losses that an international financial transaction may incur due to currency fluctuations. Foreign exchange risk can also affect investors, who trade in international markets, and businesses engaged in the import/export of products or services to multiple countries.

4. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

Indeed, forex is full of risks. So as traders we must be smart in managing money management in order to survive. Withdraw regularly to check broker's credibility as well, to avoid scam brokers like prime4x from Cyprus.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

‘Maximum loss using leverage’ that’s not true practically. If anyone losses by using leverage it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , nothing to do with leverage at all. so before trading with leverage we have to make sure real risk managing plan , because leverage always contains risk.

6. rere_redrigo19

To reduce the risk of trading, the step I took was to create a FreshForex trading plan, so that trading based on the money management that I had previously arranged was not arbitrary using large lots.

7. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

There must be a risk in trading but you have to be able to control that risk. It is very difficult to make a trading profit, but if you trade with risk control, it will be much easier for you. If you want to make a trading profit, you have to have the right mindset from trading knowledge to a good broker. Eurotrader brokers can assist you in all ways.

8. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

If you got maximal result by following these instructions especially risk management approach , please share your profit chart by screen shot . it would be great and trustworthy.

9. rere_redrigo19

Broker selection is an important foundation for traders. One of the considerations for trading with Freshforex is because I have a little capital I can trade there and get an additional bonus.

10. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Broker is a big deal to make sure a successful trading life with certainly. so we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

11. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Forex trading is very risky but if you maintain money management and risk management properly then this risky matter will become easier for you. Every trader should maintain a 1: 2 risk ratio. Because when you can't manage money management and risk management, you can never achieve success. Eurotrader teaches about this so this broker is my favorite.

12. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In my trading career, right now, I am involved with my EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY and EUR/JPY! Because I get good result by using those trading pairs only! Yes, I have a personal trading strategy that I use for my live trading! In other words, I am testing now CAD/JPY and Gold metal in my demo, I add now trading pairs in my live chart after doing 3 stage verification of performance!

13. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In my trading career, I always like to trade high leverage for making profit very rapidly , now I am comfortable with 1:1000 leverage which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. But when markets moves at random , I use lower leverage for avoiding risk.

14. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

Forex is a business full of money; it’s what makes this business so very special, but it’s not all simple to get it. If we want to do it then we need to have a lot of knowledge and experience, it’s only then we will be able to work it out in our favor. I am quite fortunate that I trade under FreshForex, as they are very special and that too by all measurements. They have epic offering from having low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also rebate program.

15. rere_redrigo19

The rebate and cashback program provided by Freshforex made me feel multiple benefits.