Since 2013 no complains!

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Aug 17, 2020.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

I have been withFreshForex since August 2013, with very little progress and help. A week ago I submitted a withdrawal and then received a call from a Consultant who promised to help me grow my account. Since we spoke, my account has grown by 105 % in three days (it is a small account). I have received the withdrawal I made and am looking forward to the promised support continuing. She has also been in regular contact, so at the moment I am very hopeful to becoming a very satisfied client with FreshForex . I will give another review on a monthly basis.

2. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You can easily earn money from the forex market if you have enough knowledge about forex. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, proper guidance can easily make you earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader they are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have worked. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive and helpful.