The Golden Rules to Succeed in Forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Spend time as much as possible to gain knowledge. Practice in demo account first. Then go for a micro account with small capital. In Eurotrader, you can trade with only $50 in a micro account. Do not over-trade or revenge trading. Any kind of emotion can be harmful to your trading plan. Trade with SL. Stop loss is essential for every trade. Always trade with a regulated broker.

2. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Broker is a big deal to make sure a successful trading life with certainly. so we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

3. Gary Neville

Gary Neville ECZ Member

Trading is profitable but not for all! This is what we must remind our self again and again. If we think that we can succeed by doing trading right away, I just can’t see that happening at all. This is where we have to be good at accepting that there won’t be quick profits. I at least work that way and it helps with FreshForex broker using their mighty tool box that includes Rebate Program as well, which is just so likable and my favourite way.

[​IMG]

4. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

There are many golden roles depends on what can you follow without any interruption. Discipline is one major rule as a trader you should have, followed by emotional and mental health while trading. One should not be greedy or have fear to trade forex once they face loss. Learn from mistakes and that way you can go to long run.