trade knowledge

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

According to my trading experience I think for using scalping approach in a proper way there is no alternative way to trade with lowest trading spreads. That’s why we have to make sure the broker which always ensures flexible trading spreads. Myself a scalper and as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here I am able to scalp freely at any major pair including lowest trading spreads. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Knowledge is the most important thing in the forex market. There’s no alternative way of proper trade knowledge. Strong knowledge and a reliable broker are very important. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money. I always try to gain more knowledge. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are very supportive.

3. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Knowledge is the most important thing about earning profits. You can’t even survive in the forex market without knowledge. knowledge is very important for a trader. A reliable broker and trade knowledge is very important. There’s no alternative way. You have to gain strong trade knowledge. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

It is really important to ensure a credible trading broker for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

5. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

To trade in forex market the clarity of market and concepts are very important. You can learn this online from various source like books, videos, courses etc. The main thing to remember is to first trade in Demo account before jumping into Live market.

6. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

7. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It is never possible to get success from trading if you do not develop trading knowledge properly. Many traders cannot make a profit even after trading for a long time because their knowledge about trading is not good. Trading requires a lot of information and research. If the information about trading is correct, then it is possible to gather knowledge. Eurotrader brokers help a lot in collecting this information.

8. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper I am comfortable now with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Newbie

There is a lot of forex knowledge that we can get from the internet and this forum. There are so many forex methods and strategies that traders share. One of my favorite strategies to apply when trading at Freshforex is the scalping technique.

10. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It is not possible to be profitable in trading without developing skills. Skills must be developed to be profitable. The more you experience trading, the more profit you can make from the Forex market. Many traders join trading without learning anything and later get lost in the trading world due to loss. Eurotrader broker helps me a lot to develop skills.

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In order to me , high leverage does not leads high loss at all, if there is any loss by high leverage it is completely with stupid planning and zero risk management planning , nothing to do with high leverage at all.