trade knowledge

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Nov 16, 2020.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with certainly we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

2. Freetgirl

Freetgirl ECZ Member

What trading strategies can you advice beginners?

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The new Forex trader does not know the volatile nature of this trading place. So they have to avoid the leverage which always contains risk. Because if they using leverage when trading , they will be trying to make money very rapidly by high leverage due to emotions. Ultimately they will be loser and blame this market place. So I suggest for newcomers first 3 months please don’t use it.

4. FXOpen Trader

FXOpen Trader ECZ Member

With the use of the High leverage comes the risks so we should make sure that we are using a Lower trading leverage settings for our trades.

5. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Yeah that’s right. Nobody can predict the market with 100% accuracy. Winning and losing are like two parts of the coin which you have to face no matter how much you like or dislike it. I think for scalping one should trade with such broker who will provide them low spread amount and quick execution like my broker Eurotrader. You can trade on major pairs with almost 0 pips spread.

6. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. That’s why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We should understand that there is no shortcut and we can’t become rich overnight.

7. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It is never possible to earn trading profit without trading knowledge. If a trader ever tries to trade without acquiring knowledge, he will never be able to make money. You must first acquire skills by developing knowledge. Then expect something better from trading. There are many types of analysis, you need to know about those analyzes. In this way, if a trading strategy can be created, then it is possible to expect something good by trading.