Unrealistic expectations

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

New traders often have unrealistic expectations in forex trading. They also come to the market hoping to get rich overnight. In reality, most of the new traders lose their whole savings overnight. Forex is a risky market. So, traders carefully and learn first then trade in real account. I recommend Eurotrader free educational course to gain knowledge of trading.

2. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The newcomer first of all have to move Babypips school for gathering most powerful basic information with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Unrealistic expectations will always lead to loss or danger. Most retailers have unrealistic expectations for the global market. You have to realize that Forex trading is like running a business. Many traders believe that a combination of good management of capital and a good strategy can lead to high returns.

4. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

I am not an expert, so I don't exactly have my OWN style of trading. I more prefer trading through following experts, especially through market analysis. Currently, I am using my broker FreshForex's analysis, which I feel is very helpful and allows me to trade smoothly and comfortably.

[​IMG]