When you were using demo account?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by adil007, Jan 11, 2014.

1. adil007

adil007 ECZ Newbie

I want to know everyone that when you were using a demo account to practice and learn forex trading practically what is the thing which you faced that you think was most difficult, that it was the point where you wanted to leave forex trading or became angry, for me making my first trade in demo account was the most difficult one I was not even able to set out a trade easily.

2. pettyeve

pettyeve ECZ Newbie

There is no were for me in the demo account. I am still making use of the demo account to trade in forex because it is in the demo account that I will be able to be learning how I can develop myself. I use the demo account to test my skills and the market when I don't want to trade in the live account and the demo does not have any regret.

3. CahCuncun

CahCuncun ECZ Newbie

I'm still using demo account. It helps me to get more trading experience by using this account to practice. Demo account has own advantages in forex trading. And for beginners, surely, they can know how to trade in forex without spending money. We can learn many things about forex trading using demo account.

4. masooma110

masooma110 ECZ Newbie

demo is never end, its foes ever to learn, this is building your skills highly experience achieved we could be earn something when we are perfect. o am daily atleast spending on my time on demo and then find trend on live

5. standart

standart ECZ Newbie

traders use demo account when they are require to practice. or when they are having a trouble with the strategy during trade in live account. traders back in demo and search the problems and make it fix as well.

6. masooma110

masooma110 ECZ Newbie

demo exactly makes perfect the trader in trading, this way to enhance and grooming your skills faster, we could be lesser our mistakes y practicing on it, also gain market knowledge

7. imported_rexway

imported_rexway ECZ Newbie

its all about how the traders want to take their demo account because some traders don't even care to take their demo account very serious here its good to concentrate and focus on bringing your account up through learning in the demo account and not just not to learn what will never make you profit

8. fahaddjhero

fahaddjhero ECZ Newbie

The most difficult thing that i faced while learning forex trading on demo account is to put a right trade position at the right time thats the most difficult thing i faced and that is the most important thing so iam trying to learn it perfectly

9. Decublala

Decublala ECZ Newbie

Personally, it was accurate placement of the Stop loss tool. That was that which I found very difficult to do because each time I do, I discover my Stops get hit over and again. It took me so many trials and error to arrive and defeat this feat and to have it properly set when trading in the real account.