Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Buy:Sell:Exchange::Reloadit/MP/iTunes/Myvanilla/Onevanilla/eBay/AGC/PPMC/WU/MG/BTC/PM

Hello ECZ Members

Buying following stuff at best rate:

1. UK iTunes: 72%
    2. USD iTunes: 72%
    3. Target Gift Cards: 65%
    4. Walmart Gift Cards: 62%
    5. Best Buy Gift Cards: 55%
    6. Greendot Prepaid Cards: 50%
    7. Amazon Coins: 65%
    8. Moneypak: 65%
    9. Neteller USD: 95%
    10. Skrill USD: 95%
    11. Perfect Money: 95%
    12. Btc-e Code: 97%
    13. Payza: 90% (48 hours hold)
    14. Paypal: 90% (72 hours hold)
    15. WU/MG: 70% (China & Thailand drop)

We also buy Bitcoin internationally for Cash and Bank Wire. Need 3000 Bitcoin daily.

We exchange: MP/PPMC/eBay/AGC/Bitcoin/Perfect Money/Skrill/Neteller/Payza

Terms of Trade & Refund Policy - You Must Accept This Before Beginning a Trade
    UPDATED: 17 SEPTEMBER 2016

1. We don't send or pay first.
    2. Our rates are fix.
    3 Processing times up to 24 hours, but usually takes 1-2 hours. Volume and processing time depends upon availability of redeemers and their requirements.
    4. We don't like to work in pressure or rush, so please contact us when you are not in a hurry.
    5. You can use ECZ escrow service on your own will.
    6. Once you buy a code and we deliver it, redeem it immediately. Read forum rule 2: D1.
    7. Immediately means within 15 minutes.
    8. Once the code is redeemed successfully, deal is finished and no claims will be accepted.
    9. Once the code is redeemed successfully, no refund requests will be entertained.
    10. Once the code is delivered to you, refund can only be requested if the code is invalid. Request must be made within 15 minutes of delivery.
    11. I am only responsible if you redeem the codes in your own account created with real details. I am not responsible if you re-sell the codes, redeem them in third party accounts or accounts created with fake details.
    12. If you redeem the code in your own account created with real details and the account gets blocked, I will issue a full refund once you prove to me that the account was in fact created with your real details. Your conversation with customer support will be required. No refunds in any other case.
    13. Contact handles such as Skype, ICQ etc. are not completely safe and can be hacked. ALWAYS contact on forum first to double check that you are talking to me on the contact handles. I cannot take responsibility if my contact handles get hacked. Read forum rule 3-D.
    14. I am mostly very busy and processing orders of multiple clients at a time and cannot answer all terms of trade related questions with complete accuracy during chat. Please do not ask to negotiate these terms of trade. Only contact me if you agree with them.
    15. Always read forum rules and obey them.

CONTACT US FOR SAFE, SECURE AND FAST DEALS!

2. ADVERTISEMENT
    ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello ECZ Members

We are Buying:
    1. Myvanilla Visa Cards at 60% and Master Cards at 57%
    Note: Working hours 9 AM to 9 PM EST
    2. Onevanilla Visa/Master Cards at 57%
    Buy only 2 codes of MV/OV from each store.
    3. USD iTunes at 75%
    4. CAD iTunes at 68%
    5. AUD iTunes at 65%
    6. UK iTunes at 65%
    7. NZD iTunes at 68%
    8. Reloadit at 75%

We also buy Bitcoin internationally for Cash and Bank Wire. Need 3000 Bitcoin daily.

Note:
    1. We don't send or pay first
    2. You can use ECZ escrow service on your own will
    3. Scammers stay away
    ★★★★ Terms of Trade & Refund Policy - You Must Accept This Before Contacting Me ★★★★

2. You can use ECZ escrow service on your own will.
    3. Once you buy a code and we deliver it, redeem it immediately. Read forum rule 2: D1.
    4. Immediately means within 15 minutes.
    5. Once the code is redeemed successfully, deal is finished and no claims will be accepted.
    6. Once the code is redeemed successfully, no refund requests will be entertained.
    7. Once the code is delivered to you, refund can only be requested if the code is invalid. Request must be made within 15 minutes of delivery.
    8. I am only responsible if you redeem the codes in your own account created with real details. I am not responsible if you re-sell the codes, redeem them in third party accounts or accounts created with fake details.
    9. If you redeem the code in your own account created with real details and the account gets blocked, I will issue a full refund once you prove to me that the account was in fact created with your real details. Your conversation with customer support will be required. No refunds in any other case.
    10. I am mostly very busy and processing orders of multiple clients at a time and cannot answer all terms of trade related questions with complete accuracy during chat. Please do not ask to negotiate these terms of trade. Only contact me if you agree with them.

Contact details:
    YM: [email protected]
    Google Hangouts: [email protected]

Please note that I don't have any other contact details. And I am not responsible for anyone getting scammed by imposters. Prefer to be contacted via private message on the forum or YM.

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello ECZ Members

We are Buying:
    1. Myvanilla Visa Cards at 60% and Master Cards at 57%
    2. Onevanilla Visa/Master Cards at 57%
    Buy only 2 codes of MV/OV from each store.
    3. USD iTunes at 75%
    4. CAD iTunes at 68%
    5. AUD iTunes at 65%
    6. UK iTunes at 65%
    7. NZD iTunes at 68%
    8. Reloadit at 75%

Note:
    1. We don't send or pay first
    2. You can use ECZ escrow service on your own will
    3. Scammers stay away
    ★★★★ Terms of Trade & Refund Policy - You Must Accept This Before Contacting Me ★★★★

3. Once you buy a code and we deliver it, redeem it immediately. Read forum rule 2: D1.
    5. Once the code is redeemed successfully, deal is finished and no claims will be accepted.
    6. Once the code is redeemed successfully, no refund requests will be entertained.
    7. Once the code is delivered to you, refund can only be requested if the code is invalid. Request must be made within 15 minutes of delivery.
    8. I am only responsible if you redeem the codes in your own account created with real details. I am not responsible if you re-sell the codes, redeem them in third party accounts or accounts created with fake details.
    9. If you redeem the code in your own account created with real details and the account gets blocked, I will issue a full refund once you prove to me that the account was in fact created with your real details. Your conversation with customer support will be required. No refunds in any other case.
    10. I am mostly very busy and processing orders of multiple clients at a time and cannot answer all terms of trade related questions with complete accuracy during chat. Please do not ask to negotiate these terms of trade. Only contact me if you agree with them.

Contact details:

Please note that I don't have any other contact details. And I am not responsible for anyone getting scammed by imposters. Prefer to be contacted via private message on the forum or YM.

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello friends
    I'm Buying Reloadit at 75% iTunes at 76% Myvanilla Visa Cards at 63% need 50K each daily. Real time status. Contact me for fast, safe and secure deals. Thanks

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today's rates:

1. Reloadit: 75%
    2. iTunes USA: 74%
    3. Myvanilla Visa Cards: 62%

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying iTunes 24*7.

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying following in bulk daily:
    1. iTunes USD at 72%
    2. iTunes CAD at 68%
    3. Paypal My Cash at 50% (New codes only start with "8". $100 to $500 values needed).
    4. Walmart Gift Codes at 50% (16 digits code and 4 digits pin required, $100 to $1000 values needed).
    5. Myvanilla Visa Cards at 60%
    6. Myvanilla Master Cards at 55%
    7. Onevanilla Visa/Master Cards at 55%
    8. Reloadit at 75%

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loading started for iTunes, PPMC & Walmart Gift Codes. Need 100K each

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. iTunes USD at 75%
    2. iTunes CAD at 65%
    3. Paypal My Cash at 50% (New codes only start with "8". $100 to $500 values needed).
    4. Walmart Gift Codes at 50% (16 digits code and 4 digits pin required, $100 to $1000 values needed).
    8. Reloadit at 75%

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying Walmart Gift Codes of 16 numeric digits and 4 digits pin. Rate 60% fix. Need 100K daily��

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying following at best rate:
    1. iTunes USD: 75%
    2. iTunes CAD: 65%
    3. Reloadit: 80%
    4. Walmart Gift Codes: 60%
    5. Paypal My Cash error Code 203: 10%
    6. Myvanilla Visa Cards: 62%
    7. Myvanilla Master Cards: 57%
    8. Onevanilla Visa/Master Cards: 57%

Note: send your Myvanilla and Onevanilla Cards as early as possible Coz they take time and we don't take them in late hours. Please understand and proceed. Thanks

Contact details:

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. iTunes USD at 72%
    2. iTunes CAD at 68%
    8. Reloadit at 75%

Contact details:

ECZ Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you taking moneypaks still or no?

ECZ Verified Exchanger
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebellyus View Post
    Are you taking moneypaks still or no?
    We will start soon

Contact details:

ECZ Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default title venmo from bank account

hi i have around 14 venmo it was not gotten with credit card and i am will to wait till it clears to bank if anyone is intersested looking for either btc or ltc

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast