1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

$50K Stuck // Terrible Experience//

Discussion in 'Scam Warnings and Closed Programs' started by pipexch, Apr 30, 2019.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

Terrible Experience, Terribly lazy support

I have over $50,000 ($50K) stuck with FXCM. Four issues here:

1- I made deposits via wire transfer and now upon withdrawal, they are refusing to send funds back to my bank account. They keep asking for docs and I have provided each and everything (bank statements, deposit receipts)

2- They forced me to take a withdrawal via Skrill. I had to make an internal transfer of funds from AUD account to USD account and they charged a fee of over $375. Why should I pay this fee, I don't even want to withdraw funds in Skrill as it's extremely expensive.

3 - My funds are stuck there for more than a month now and I can't trade them, I should have made over 10/15% profit on them. Who is responsible for this loss?

4- Their support is weird. Different guys call and ask the same info and then there's no progress on the issue.

Fellas, take this review seriously, it's over $50,000 we are speaking about right now no $50 or $500.

I hope they refund my funds and compensate me for the loss.