A quick guide to Forex traders

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alnazer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. alnazer

alnazer ECZ Newbie

Most traders are risking access to the forex market without sufficient experience and sometimes completely inexperienced which lead to painful consequences, such as loss of most of the capital as well as the frustration caused by the rapid failure after there was a belief I have a person that he discovered an easy way to make money and so on.

The first thing that should be familiar with it, is that there is no easy way to make money in this world. Like any other area in the major life remuneration does not come before mastering work, you always need to work hard. You should get a good education and sufficient experience before gaining the ability to reap profits in the forex market, which is the main keys to control him in the commitment, patience and discipline.

Well, you choose the resolution to trade in the forex market after that I saw many ads stand out easily make money in the forex market. You might think for a moment that it was time and opportunity has come to achieve financial freedom, including the time for you to become equals money, why wait as long as the door is open for you to seize the opportunity. I totally know this matter has passed already, but you have a better chance now because I'll tell you what did not tell me one when I was in your position.

We Forex Kmtdaola, we approved a number of transactions on a set of rules and those rules in turn is the so-called trading system. Our systems tell us the right time to enter or exit the market in order to make a profit (in the sense of buying from the bottom and selling of the summit)

Trading system is making the first step and large that should take care of them before anything else. Why is this important? Because you need to build a trading system that fits your personality, but you will find it difficult to follow and then difficult to make a profit from it. Trading system may depend on the technical indicators or what we call a mechanical system or based on experience and intuition is what we call discretionary systems. I personally recommend using the experience of mechanical system in the beginning because regulations estimated hazardous when used in early stages of Forex Trading (could lead to lack of discipline), but as experience is gained in the later stages will begin to distinguish between the trading signals that may succeed and those that are best avoided.

The next step in learning Forex is the experience of a single trading system demo accounts. Most forex brokers offer demo accounts which service accounts that are trading with virtual money. This is an excellent opportunity to test the system trades where there is no risk of loss in this case at this step we will discover whether trading strategy will work with us or not. If you feel comfortable in trading with this strategy, this will probably lead to positive results. What is the time you have to stay with him in this move? It varies, but in any case should not go to other step before being sure of achieving system trades profitable stable results over a sufficient period of time. It may take many months, but remember that you need to be patient at all times.

You must be honest with yourself; then you need to take each trading signal is projecting system Tdautlak, and not only signals that believes in success, otherwise you will face difficulties in the next two steps.

Well, after that achieved profitable results stable demo has fancied that you can go to work at full energy. No, there is a big difference between trading on a demo account and use your real account. The difference most important lies in the emotions (fear and greed, anger, etc.) there is always a psychological barriers affect every decision rolling regardless of what trading (stocks, bonds or Forex or futures contracts or commodities or other) these factors emotional in my own opinion is main interval between successful traders and others.

The next step in the Forex course specifically designed to deal with the emotions and ensure positive results that have been achieved in the previous step (results stable demo) In this step you will need to trade using a real account, but in limited quantities of money. Some brokers offer trading using parts of croaker in the sense that you can be traded in any deem amount of money (even cents). The most important thing here is that these emotions that we talked about are always exist as long as the risk with the fact that money. At this stage, you will see if you feel comfortable in trading with your system and if you are able to deal with him, remember that different trading systems lead to contradictory feelings. If you are able to achieve similar results achieved in the demo account. If you have become ready for the next step. If you do not check this, if you may need to create another trading system where the odds of ineffectiveness trading system remain. If achieved profitable results fixed at this stage, it can achieve similar results in the next step and on the other side if it does not yield good results at this stage then you probably will not achieve satisfactory results in the next phase. Always remember that you need to do things properly and remain honest with yourself.

The last stage in the trading account with real use sufficient funds If you got to this stage after I passed successfully on the previous two phases, if you have the opportunity to achieve success and all that you have to trust yourself and the system of trades after having achieved your strategy profitable results in a stable manner and so you have all the factors that make you confident in achieving success. A limited number of traders are failing at this stage (if they have successfully completed the previous stages)

Success in Forex Trading is never an easy task as it requires a lot of work and perseverance, discipline and learning. By completing the steps outlined in this article you will have the ability to make profits and good results in the forex market. Repeat them again, you should be honest with yourself about the results achieved in each stage. Sometimes you may need to draw from one of the experts on the development of strategies and systems trades.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Forex in basic terms, the currency is likewise called the foreign trade, FX, or currency trading. It is a decentralized worldwide market where all the world's currencies exchange with one another. It is the biggest fluid market on the planet. The liquidity of more buyers and sellers and serious evaluating the spread is extremely little between the bid and ask price accessible in this stamped are great. With the irregularity in the exhibition in different markets, the development of forex trading, contributing, and management is in an upward direction.

3. Neil Dome

Neil Dome ECZ Member

Success in trading main depend on your information. It is quite impossible to be successful without forex knowledge. So, to become a successful trader you need to get all information about forex from a good and reliable adviser like AtoZ Markets, who can give you full support to make profit easily and hugely.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The traders who are particularly newcomers should take demo trading for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way, but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result they fall a trouble in live trading when trading practically.

5. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

To run a profitable Forex trading, one need to work hard with the real trading broker. I have found Forex4you the best ever brokers for my profitable Forex business. Because they ensure security of funds first of all, give wide range of deposit bonus, flexible high leverage, lowest trading spread from 0pips, smart bridge of technology, easy withdraw, low margin, no hidden charge, low transaction cost, various trading accounts and other facilities.

6. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

Every trader should make a plan before investing in forex market. He should be very careful about his investment. Big amount of investment can be a dangerous decision at first. At first he can gather knowledge about trading by investing little amount of money. When he become stable than he can invest as much as he can. To take proper decision he can take help of AtoZ Markets. They provide all the latest information and knowledge about forex which helps a trader to take decision easily.

7. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

In FX trading, greed is a powerful enemy. Because greed directs traders to hold a trade for too long which should not. Every trader wants financial success. Anyone want to change their financial position, but the wrong trade is not the way to do it. Traders needs to fight against greed before getting true success in FX. I am trading with Eurotrader and I always build my strategy based on reason and analysis, not with emotion.

8. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you need proper guidance. Strong knowledge, reliable broker, proper guidance can easily make you earn money from the forex market. A reliable broker is also very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

9. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Forex trading requires a combination of many things. And if this combination is not right, then it is normal to lose in trading. Many strategies in trading need to be used together. Such as Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Money Management / Risk Management / Trading Plan / Trade Management etc. Important matters If you do not manage then trading will cause many problems. And you have to trade according to discipline all the time.

10. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

The foreign exchange (also known as FX or forex) market is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies against one another. Because of the worldwide reach of trade, commerce, and finance, forex markets tend to be the largest and most liquid asset markets in the world. Currencies trade against each other as exchange rate pairs. For example, EUR/USD. Forex markets exist as spot (cash) markets as well as derivatives markets offering forwards, futures, options, and currency swaps. Market participants use forex to hedge against international currency and interest rate risk, to speculate on geopolitical events, and to diversify portfolios, among several other reasons.

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In order to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the right broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.