1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Active trades.

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Robert Dudash, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Active trades are referred to as open positions and are subject to fluctuations in the exchange rate. Open positions are closed by entering into a trade that takes the opposite position to the original trade, bringing the total amount for the currency pair derivative back to zero. For example, if you have a short position consisting of 50,000 units of USD/CAD, you only need to click a single button to create and execute a buy order for 50,000 USD/CAD to close your position and realize your return.

2. Selina josef

Selina josef ECZ Member

For successful and profitable Forex trading it is very important that we the trader work very actively. The activeness will be begin with learning about Forex trading, working hard at the end, never give up and take the mistakes as a lesson. From my credible broker ForexOne I have always got good support in acquiring trading knowledge, on developing my trading skills by giving me professional guideline and by giving the right trading instructions.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Discipline is the key to success not only Forex but also every kinds of works. in my trading career for avoiding loss I always try to main my trading discipline. As alike, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage. but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.