An easy way to discern trends in Forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alnazer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. alnazer

alnazer ECZ Newbie

Even trade Forex profitably will need to capture trends and continue with it until you complete a considerable part of the early stages of development. While there are many indicators available these days for the trader to help him in the purposes of determining the trend and trading patterns, the point chart and figure beats what desires in terms of simplicity in the trading signals that the Ptullidha as well as the regularity of view. Strengths in the P & F charts are mainly in its simplicity. Although it may seem At first glance complex or difficult for the trader inexperienced, but in fact it is a characterization or drawing a brief market movements as it makes it an ideal choice for strategies follow the trend and he wants them rolling in the exclusion of most of the corrections and price fluctuations for tracking the main thrust in the market.

Point and figure chart consists of frames Os and X. X refers to the uptrend and the price moves upwards through a period of time with O refers to a period of falling prices. But, unlike other types of graphs, the P & F charts do not you sign all price movements during a certain period of time. There are two important criteria to include any price movement that occurs daily in the scheme of P & F: the price range and the amount of reflection. The size or extent of scale refers to the value or the minimum amount that must be price Athrkh higher last daily closing price in the column Xs (in the case of an uptrend), or below the level of the previous day's close in the list of Os (in the case of the falling trend). The extent or amount of reflection refers to the minimum that must be different from the price movement with the current trend. It represents the minimum which Snanajh exclude X's column in order to start a column Os if necessary H price to decline and vice versa in the case of an uptrend. In other words, as long as it remains reflectance less than the amount specified in the reflectance uptrend will continue our column or list of X's and the same thing if we will remain conservative downtrend on a column or a list of Os. In the stock market, the volume scale is often one and the amount of correction 3.

It may seem a bit complicated, but in fact is very simple. Traders will buy or sell at the reversal points. For example, after a period of continuing to write down a list X's chart may begin to show O, this means that we are probably in the process of a price reversal and thus sales strategy will be the favorite in the market. On the contrary, you may prefer to continue with the current trend as soon as it appears, then continue buying and selling as long as the main trend remained intact. Since P & F charts do not include only strong price movements, the implications and trends that are identified can be very reliable.

Point and figure charts are not very popular among traders as many Forex brokers do not include them in major Baqathm. But nevertheless, this is not enough to use this tool as less effective than other chart tools. If you prefer this type of graphs in stock trading and want to use it in forex, I think there is no reason to prevent you from this. The same rules and principles remain valid but due to the nature of point and figure charts which are complex you can make calculations in the drawing parts by hand all the time.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Flexibly is essentially the measure of merchandise proprietors or makers offer available to be purchased. The law of flexibly says that the amount of a decent provided ascends as the market price rises and falls as the price falls. At the end of the day, price and gracefully are directly related: If the price goes up, flexibly will increase; if the price goes down, gracefully will decrease. The thought here is that when the price of something you own goes up, you're more disposed to sell it. Providers work a similar way; on the off chance that the price of a decent that they produce goes up, at that point there is a higher motivating force to sell more of that great.

3. Neil Dome

Neil Dome ECZ Member

To be a successful trader it is very much needed to have proper knowledge about forex. Without knowledge, no one can make a profit. Proper knowledge and information can make a trader successful. To get all the information a trader can choose an adviser for him. I choose AtoZ Markets as my financial adviser. They help me to make the right decision at the right place. They also help me to make a profit and reduce risk.

4. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

As a trader to me the Meta Trader 4 is the best advanced trading platform for accessing all the financial activities without any error. Because in Forex market almost every trader faces problems due to using bad trading platforms. Forex4you is the best broker for using the Meta Trader 4 platform because they have best tools and features so you can complete your trade on just time without any error.

5. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

You should prepare yourself properly before enter into the forex market. You need to know all kind of basics about forex. You need to gather all information about forex. If you enter into the market without any information, you can loss all your investment. So a proper adviser can help you to give all kind of information and knowledge. I always use AtoZ Markets. They give me a lot of information about brokers, They also give me about all financial advice. I am very much pleased with them.

6. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It is not possible to make a profit without trading knowledge. Every trader should learn. It is not possible to get good rewards without trading education. When a new trader joins the Forex World, trading education is required to gather his knowledge. Success is not possible without trading education. As a trader, I always focus more on trading education. I trade under Eurotrader brokers. This broker helps me a lot.

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Actually in Fx trading all important trading tips indicate to find a right broker, because without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always depend on scalping strategy due to getting profit instantly. That’s why I have chosen this STP Execution due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to scalp in a proper way.