best dogecoin mine

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Mining Discussion' started by behdad, Dec 24, 2014.

1. behdad

behdad ECZ Newbie

you can mine and buy best contracts in cointellect:

cointellect.com/?code=996dc676

2. cyberpinoy

cyberpinoy ECZ Newbie

Cointellect is a very nice place, I am a member there, But they have some weird limitations. First you will have to end up purchasing one of their contracts in order tog get confirmed, which is not a problem the cheapest one is only 15 Euros, so its very affordable. Plus that contract will pay you back plus a profit before it ends. If your account is not verified once they ask you to verify it, you will not be able to withdraw any funds from your account, if you are using your computer or an ASIC miner this could be problematic. I do not recommend pointing a massive amount of hash at this pool. 1 to 5 MHS is more than plenty because anything over that will not reap in the rewards you expect it to, where as the 1 to 5 MHS reaps in almost double what it should. Once verified this site does payout, there is a lot of skeptical vies about this site, and to be honest i even dont trust it very much, But i do use it because much like anything else cloud related at this time, for now they are on time and they do payout and I have already made my ROI on what i invested with them, and at the end of the day as miners thats all we really care about.

dangthuong likes this.
  3. carlyleek

carlyleek ECZ Newbie

I registered with CoIntellect and didn't pay for a contract. Instead I downloaded the Coin Miner software and mined Dogecoin using that. I earned very little, but over the past few months I've withdrawn a few thousand Dogecoin to my wallet. I still have a lot of referrals, but none of them have payed for a contract yet, so I've earned very little from them as well.

I didn't know you had to get confirmed though. Either way, I've been able to withdraw Dogecoin without paying for a contract.

4. tamanna singh

tamanna singh ECZ Newbie

what is coinintellect and do we have to buy any tool for mining from this site.

5. dangthuong

dangthuong ECZ Member

do we have to buy any tool for mining from this site.

6. Rossa

Rossa ECZ Member

I'd rather trade Bitcoin on Spot market with my broker FreshForex. I guess so far so good, Bitcoin spot trading is much safer and better, I guess I can only recommend that

7. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Mining tools are usually open source so no expense for using it. But you have to pay a fee to mining pool.

8. Mike_jones

Mike_jones ECZ Newbie

What is script mining?

9. Marilami

Marilami ECZ Newbie

I don't know if mining crypto is still reliable in our days. If you want to profit from this, you have to invest a lot of money in computers and other necessary instruments for mining. That is why, today, it can be easier and more convenient to buy crypto instead of mining it. Moreover, there are many websites where you can get different signals and insides that will help you make a specific transaction at the perfect moment. Visit https://www.fatpigsignals.com/ for more.