1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Bitcoin Disadvantages?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin News and Press Releases' started by susheel, Dec 4, 2017.

1. susheel

susheel ECZ Newbie

As I heard that there is lot of cybercrime from Bitcoin is it real?

2. SmithMark

SmithMark ECZ Member

Bitcoin has so many disadvantages, yet one of the most successful and profitable cryptocurrency trading instruments. Bitcoin might be a risky instrument to trade with, but can generate huge profits too. I personally feel Ethereum or Bitcoin are best options to go with. What do you guys feel about this?? Follow this thread to know more: http://www.moneytec.com/topic/which-is-best-crypto-to-trade-on/

3. rgkhatri

rgkhatri ECZ Newbie

btc currancy is band in indai is this right?

4. JohnyIve

JohnyIve ECZ Member

I'm agree with u and i guess bitcoin will cost 50000$ in december 2018

5. Oscar

Oscar ECZ Member

Yes, that's true. There're lots of different crimes, but they aren't so numerous as the ones related to dollar. Therefore it's unwise to say that a bitcoin is evil.

6. Fogger

Fogger ECZ Member

Despite all the advantages of this asset I'm not rushing into trading it, because it's too unstable and sensitive to the news, rumours and so on.

7. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

I completely believe that there are countless advantages when it comes to the Crypto industry; if we wish to be successful then we got to ensure we learn to use both wise. I see biggest advantage is sudden negative news like yesterday.

As we saw Li Xiaolai, who really made headlines due to the scale of the news with secretly recorded outing many big names in the Crypto space. So, you need to be ready to take advantage of such new.