Bitcoin Price prediction for 2020

Discussion in 'Bitcoin News and Press Releases' started by Mike_jones, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Mike_jones

Mike_jones ECZ Newbie

The cryptocurrency market will experience a market optimism in 2020, as not only Bitcoin, but all the major cryptocurrencies will also experience an upward shift. The governments and the central banks will embrace the digital currencies, hence the demand should be more.

The first quarter will see a minor surge up to $25,000, after which it will jump up to 30,000 dollars in the third quarter. By the end of the year, Bitcoin will be valued at $33788.5.

2. StarSzalaytjg

StarSzalaytjg ECZ Newbie

I noticed that you understand the cryptocurrency well and I want to know your opinion.
    I just started to get interested in all this, because my roommate told me that this is a good way to make money. He also told me that I have to calculate the crypto trading result, but I don't understand how to do this. I searched in Google if there are any sites that can count for me and found https://smartoptions.io/monthly-signal-results/, but I'm not sure. Which is better to choose, to do it by myself or to trust the site?

3. eabrams

eabrams ECZ Member

One year later Bitcoin has surged immensely and it may soon reach 70k USD. China banning cryptos barely slowed it down, and when miners just moved to the US and made the US the biggest producer of Bitcoin in the world, the price just shot for the moon. I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches 100k eventually.