1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Bonus is important ?

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by shafiq Rahman, Jun 16, 2016.

1. shafiq Rahman

shafiq Rahman ECZ Member

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200 bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Now, I am using MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and from here I got 100% initial bonus that I can use without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.

2. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the right broker from where any kinds of bonuses can be sued without any limitations.

3. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

Bonuses can be good however they came with certain terms so it is a good way to read the conditions before availing them in order to get maximum benefits out of them.

4. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

Yeah, Bugsypal, it’s very crucial that we know the conditions and policy first up, as it makes no sense to waste time with brokers if we can’t rely and trust upon them no matter how much bonus they offer, as it’s absolutely worthless! I am with the best in OctaFX and I can work very nicely with them since not only they are highly reliable and trustworthy, but they offer the best of conditions. From having lowest possible spread at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while the bonus department is equally good offering up to 50% and that too with been use able, it’s truly special and makes trading too easy for me to do which makes me feel comfortable!

5. Nadilapars

Nadilapars ECZ Member

The cause factor is not objective from the analysis is from the influence of thinking due to the psychological pressure of traders, if not stable then most likely will affect the trading strategy

6. reneh

reneh ECZ Member

7. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

Bonuses, leverage etc are some of the attractions given by the brokers however they can be good at the same time if they are used in an adequate way for improving our earning sources.

8. Vezet

Vezet ECZ Newbie

I don't like bonuses but sometimes I take it from the broker for the sake of interest. The important thing is that the broker doesn't have any hidden terms on the bonus that can interfere with withdrawal of profit or of my own money.

9. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

I think bonus is very good especially for those with less capital, I started trading with freshforex simple because they gave me 101% tradable bonus. So far, no complains at all, I really thank them

10. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Well people should rely on their own money rather than bonuses. I am not saying bonuses are bad but if they look at the bigger picture then they will see bonuses are not as big as they can earn from trading profitably.