Breakout Trading

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Jul 31, 2020.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

Forex breakouts trading can be useful for position traders as they can signal the start of a new trend.

Breakout traders using this technique are attempting to open a position in the early stages of a trend.

A breakout is where the price moves outside defined support or resistance levels (preferably confirmed with increased volume).

The idea behind trading breakouts is to open a long position after the price breaks above resistance or open a short position when the price breaks below support.

To successfully trade breakouts, you will need to be confident in identifying periods of support and resistance.

2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin ECZ Member

A breakout is a stock price moving outside a defined support or resistance level with increased volume. A breakout trader enters a long position after the stock price breaks above resistance or enters a short position after the stock breaks below support.

3. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Analysis tools are very important in support/resistance trading. Institutional traders use support/resistance levels. Market price impulsive momentum starts when support/resistance breaks. When the level breaks, the entry in trading starts. There are many ways to break. You can find it by searching online. There are many articles about support/resistance level which can give you many ideas.

4. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you want to be a professional trader then you should gain strong knowledge about forex first. A reliable broker and strong knowledge are very important for a trader. If you start trading with the wrong broker then there’s very little chance of earning profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive.

5. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money from the forex market if they have strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker strong knowledge is very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are very reliable and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.