1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Broker is Important ?

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by Daneal Brown, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

We the traders for leading a secure and profitable trading life have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

2. Rupert Anderson

Rupert Anderson ECZ Member

It’s obvious only that broker plays very crucial role in how we work out things, if we wish to be having smooth and straight forward journey then working with right broker is key thing. I am with OctaFX broker and they are the best there is with been regulated plus a true ECN and for which they have even won the award, so for me trading with them is very special and has helped me with performance in really big way.

3. ahmadvipro

ahmadvipro ECZ Member

indeed better we prepare ourselves as much as possible before making trades using real trading account. It's better if you want to use the practice is indeed mending trading demo account first, if you can profit continued to use new trading demo account real account to use for trading, and I did it in good order for future ViproMarket

4. Daneal Brown

Daneal Brown ECZ Member

Now, I am using my best broker Trade12 which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. By providing lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips this ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques.

5. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

In my view, decent broker is very important for success in trading as they are responsible for providing technology required to trade efficiently. So we need to choose our broker carefully and don't let our hard earned money exposed to scammers.

6. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

I absolutely agree on that Bugsypal, I too believe the same thing. In my view it’s vital that we have broker that we can trust because if we are not trusting the broker than we will never be comfortable at all with things. I am lucky enough to be with OctaFX broker, as they are too special with been regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one, so I feel absolutely pleased working with them and helps me big time. I can operate through their ECN account that can be done with just 5 dollars and is seriously helpful with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such thing; it just makes me entirely comfortable and relaxed with things.

7. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time makes sure superior execution for trading comfortably, security of funds at any kinds of deposits, lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost and much more. My trading career I have chosen LQDFX because of these trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

8. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

On the contrary i guess you are right too as the broker selection is really getting harder these days because every day we heard news of new brokers starting business while many winding up their operations. So it is good to go with a decent broker i guess, and hotforex, octafx, fxpro, fxprimus, lmfx etc can be shortlisted while considering a reputed broker.

9. Vezet

Vezet ECZ Newbie

The choice of a broker is one of the most important steps in trading. I never deal with so called TOP-brokers, they can't be trusted. I also never deal with brokers with bad reputation or without any feedbacks.