1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Broker Review

Discussion in 'Forex Training And Education' started by John Hussy, Mar 16, 2017.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

I have no any experience without LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to proper secure environment for trading. Actually this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here I can use my all trading techniques including lowest trading spreads at all times.

2. Chris Tremain

Chris Tremain ECZ Member

According to my trading experience, I think the best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

3. cokodot

cokodot ECZ Member

It's essential for a beginner in forex and CFD trading to know everything about trading if he or she wants to be successful. FXB Trading is the ideal platform for beginners as it gives them complete knowledge of the trading market and provides all the appropriate tools and resources. The site will lead both novices and experienced traders to become successful traders in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market.

4. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

After a close research on this broker, I've just realized that this broker has a very high minimum deposit. That to trade with them, you must have at least $250, is this not too ridiculous, considering the fact that even established brokers such as Oanda don't have any minimum deposits?