broker

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Jul 3, 2022.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In my trading career, I could not rate at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified. As a result in this retail market place almost thousands online brokers are available and by and large are found to be scams. In order to my trading understanding I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this STP Execution trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

2. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Talking about brokers, I have been trying many brokers since as a newbie trader, I know the forex trading business start in 2012 or maybe later, but now I use FXOpen to trading because has good trading conditions, low spread, regulated in top tier FCA and ASIC, all withdrawn also processed smoothly so far.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Revenge trading is just part of immaturity, nothing without it. Beginners always try to take revenge when fall a great loss especially trade with high leverage due to non sense planning.

4. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Traders can hardly gain Forex. But, those who are clever remain abstain from trading during this period. To help traders in making profits, Eurotrader provides traders with signals to trade.

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to ensures successful trading life. So, we the traders have to choose the broker that always make sure security of funds , superior execution , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.