choosing a broker

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Jun 22, 2022 at 9:21 AM.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Forex trading choosing a broker is a big deal , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

2. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

I have been trying so many brokers in the forex industry, my journey in the forex market is so long time already started about 2012, trying many brokers and eventually now focus on FXOpen broker, this is a reliable broker and trusted as regulated on ASIC, FCA, and CySEC. as many traders know ASIC and FCA included top tier regulation body.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

I always like to depend on myself , that’s why I am not willing to depend on automated trading and from my first day of trading I have been doing manual trading in demo as well live account. I don’t feel secure and comfortable at all without manual trading. and practically mostly traders are loser who try to make profit very rapidly by automated trading system.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The newcomers first of all have to focus on learning process before earning. Baby pips school can be a great source to learn Forex as a newcomer which always ensures exclusive educational materials with essential terms and conditions. and don’t move a live account without practicing demo account at all.