1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Discussions' started by cicizhang, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
?

ETH VS BTC which one will be worth to invest?

1. ETH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. BTC

100.0%
  1. cicizhang

cicizhang ECZ Newbie

2. Rupert Anderson

Rupert Anderson ECZ Member

Very honestly, it’s FAIR to say that both of these got their OWN worth and value, so you need not to just be specific here. One should try to divide up his investment across multiple options, which is ONLY way to be able to gain in consistent way. I do that only and with it, I also make sure to track up all developing stories and updates, it’s the ONLY way one can stay updated and able to perform well!

3. forex_trader

forex_trader ECZ Member

I will say bitcoin if it's few months ago but now I think we shouldn't invest to crypto.

4. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Well they are correlated. And bitcoin price is much higher than ethereum. So in my opinion etherium is a better choice. If bitcoin price goes up then etherium price will also go up.

5. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

I feel both have great value when it comes to investment, so it’s not necessary to select just one, we can EASILY go for both in equal way or slightly up or down with one or the other.

I like investment in multiple options in general, so that in any scenario makes me feel happy with both of the options. However, I do follow more of Bitcoin price prediction, as that’s something highly beneficial because of able to cover up the whole market’s mood via that.

6. Jessie Pierce

Jessie Pierce ECZ Member

Everyone got pretty much this question on mind! Which one is BETTER! But I guess it’s very tough to get answer to because Bitcoin vs Ethereum is a type of battle that’s almost a draw. Both of these are amazing and offers some unbelievable opportunity, yet are often put against us other.

I love Bitcoin a lot because it was the starter of the trend, but I do feel very cool with Ethereum as well since I know how good it is. So, I personally find hard to pick one, therefore, I pick both!

7. Amit gosh

Amit gosh ECZ Newbie

Most coins can only be purchased with BTC. The ETH to alt coin markets aren't nearly as diverse. So it's better to use BTC for the purpose that it gives you way more options.