Example on forex transactions

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alnazer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. alnazer

alnazer ECZ Newbie

I suppose you are trading with a tally account $ 25,000 and margin requirements by 1%. If we assume that the current price of $ EURUSD is 1.3225 / 28 and you've put something trading market for the purchase of one lot to 100,000 euros at 1.3228, expected to rise the value of the euro against the U.S. dollar. At the same time it you put a stop loss at 1.3178 which represents the maximum loss that can be incurred and that is equal in this case 2% of the account balance, in the event that took the market path reverse your expectations, and then the value of this potential loss would be 50 points without the execution price and on the other side will develop is taking profit at 1.3378 150 points, the highest price execution. In this treatment, you run the risk of 50 points to win 150 points, which means that the rate of return to risk in this trade is one part risk all return three parts. Which means another he must believe your expectations once at least in every three times traded so keep a winner.

Nominal value of this transaction is $ 132.280 (100,000 at 1.3228). The required margin rate is 1% of the total value of which is equal to $ 1,322.80 ($ 132.280 * 0.01).

If ratified expectations and the euro rose against the dollar and the price reached a suspension order at 1.3378. Trading center is closed and then the total profit in this trade $ 1,500 where each point is equal to $ 10.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

The principal thing you must remember is that the most reputable brokers will furnish you with the best trading choices. What's more, they are authorized and registered by recognized regulatory bodies. While picking a forex broker, it's basic to think about monetarily regulating brokers. This is on the grounds that, over the long haul, what is important most is the well-being and security of your speculation. Brokers who've cheated their customers won't have a decent rap. A reputable forex broker will show attributes, for example, dependability, trustworthiness, and accountability. To take advantage of broker trading, you'll have to pick a reputable broker that is very much recognized.

3. Neil Dome

Neil Dome ECZ Member

Before entering into this market, you have to be confident to make profit. For gaining that profit you need to gather all latest news and information about this market. Latest information helps you to make good trader. I always having information from AtoZ Markets. They help me in every step of my trading career.

4. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

On every business there would be some ups and downs every person may face and it is very natural. But if you think only about profit then you are not a practical person and Forex trading is not right platform for you. From the free seminar class at Forex4you platform I have learned that how to handle my trading loss by applying the money management in my trading. It is the right broker.

5. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

To be a successful trader it is very much needed to have proper knowledge about forex. Without knowledge no one can make profit. Proper knowledge and information can make a trader successful. To get all the information a trader can choose an adviser for him. I choose AtoZ Markets as my financial adviser. They help me to make right decision at right place. They also help me to make profit and reduce risk.

6. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

From all trading elements spreads is most important when choosing a broker. Actually in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. my trading career I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which until the end of time ensures comfortable trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really supportive to lead a healthy trading life by means of any trading techniques.