Extension in the forex market

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alnazer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. alnazer

alnazer ECZ Newbie

Extension includes swap trading center open for trading center expire in the next settlement date. For example, for transactions that are performed on Monday, the value date is Wednesday.

Nevertheless, if you open a trading center on Monday and remained open during the night, the value becomes Thursday. The exception is in the case of centers that remain open on Wednesday night. The usual history of the value is supposed to be on Saturday; but because banks are closed Saturday, the value would be in practice is the following Monday. Because there are weekends, the trading centers open at night on Wednesday incur or earn interest for the two additions.

Transactions whose value date falls on holidays also will incur or earn an additional benefit. Forex traders can profit for the benefit of the extension, according to the direction of their trading centers and the interest rate differential between the two currencies.

For example, the basic interest rate in Great Britain is higher than in Japan, so if a trader bought the British pound, he will earn interest by five pm Eastern Standard Time. On the other hand, if he sold the Pound in this pair, it will pay interest at five pm Eastern Standard Time.

Utility installation paid automatically to the customer's account after buying the currency with a higher interest rate in the country, is deducted from the customer's account if the country that issued the currency provides basic interest rates less than the corresponding currency.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

The Momentum Indicator basically measures the pace of progress or speed of price development of a budgetary instrument. It measures the latest shutting bar to a previous shutting bar n periods prior. By breaking down the pace of progress, we can check the strength or "force" in a forex currency pair or money related instrument. Winding down energy recommends that the market is getting depleted and might be expected for a retracement or reversal. A quickening force condition proposes that the trend is solid and prone to proceed.

3. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

After properly watching the overall services and facilities of Forex4you broker I have decided to trade with them. I get them fully trusted and honest with their words. A reliable and regulated broker is very important to find out for every trader to lead a profitable and comfortable trading career. I am very lucky to have such a reliable broker who give me all the necessary trading services on just time.

4. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

Most of the new traders want to save their money and try to trade safely. For that they need to follow a plan of money management. They have to learn forex perfectly to invest in a good place. They can take help of AtoZ Markets as a financial adviser. It can give them proper information about forex. It can be a guideline for every new trader in forex market.

5. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Many traders adjust their position size for covering up big loss. They are tempted to get investment back in the next trade. But majority time trades blow their account. Instead, consider reducing the trade size if trader continue to lose, or resting until clear the mind. Trader should stay balanced, emotionally and in terms of position size. For clearing my mind, I use my broker Eurotrader education resource.

6. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

If we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we the traders have to ensure the credible broker which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

7. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex trading is a very profitable business. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. Forex is a really very profitable business. A reliable broker, strong knowledge about forex, and proper guidance can easily make you earn a lot of money. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.

8. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Trading has some momentum in which profit is gained. And if a trader makes this momentum mistake, he will feel some dissatisfaction by trading. That dissatisfaction can lead to a loss. A trader joins the trading world with many dreams. And this dream comes true only when he moves forward with a positive mindset. So every trader should patiently move towards fulfilling the dream. I chose Eurotrader Broker to fulfill my dream.

9. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.