Failure to success

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Discussion' started by Billy Hayward, May 18, 2020.

1. Billy Hayward

Billy Hayward ECZ Member

I think in one point every trader lose money. Every trader has to embrace the taste of failure. It may be small or big. But it is to taste every one. It's the failure that teaches the secret of Forex trading. As the poverb goes Failure is the pillar of success. It is through the mistakes a veteran trader born. Usually people fails because they ignore the psychological aspects of trading. It also happened to me. XeroMarkets broker's tutorial on forex psychology helped me a lot.

2. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Fail in the forex market is a very simple issue. If you get failed and you stop trading then can’t money from the forex market. You have to learn from failure. You should know how to overcome it from fail. You should gain strong knowledge about forex for earning maximum profits. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Forex trading choosing a broker is a big deal , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

4. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

If you fail to earn money from the forex market then that doesn’t mean you can’t earn money from the forex market anymore. You have to learn from failure. You should know how to overcome a failure position. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really very supportive and helpful.

5. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

No trader becomes successful without facing loss. Ups and down are part of traders journey. Only thing matters is don't lose hope and confidence when your low, have faith and learn from your mistake.

6. Rossa

Rossa ECZ Member

I think failute brings about experience and thereforex success in the long run, this is one of crucial things I learnt from Freshforex analysts. Not to say that success is bad, but loss brings about more awareness

7. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Lack of discipline leads to emotional trading and is another of the major reasons why most forex traders fail. Unfortunately, more often than not, a trader that loses discipline will eventually lose money as well. Another reason why most forex traders fail is because they have established unrealistic targets and goals.

8. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Freetgirl

Freetgirl ECZ Member

The most obvious reason that explains why almost 95% of traders fail in forex trading is down to a lack of a proper trading plan. The only way you will manage to become a consistent and profitable trader is by treating trading like a real business.

10. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

I am very much interested in Forex and I have been using this market place from last 2 years. Actually there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies for making profit with certainly.

11. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

I'm also very interested in the forex business. I can get additional income from forex. In addition, forex can be run with a little money of only $ 10 and also received FreshForex tradable bonus.

12. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Choosing a right broker depend on your trading understanding. If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. that’s why we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, I am a scalper and as a scalper I am with LQDFX now from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable at the present.

13. Anotteme

Anotteme ECZ Newbie

Forex is very risky and i think we can not avoid loss in Forex and every trader faces loss but with good stretegy and plan we can minimize our loss and can make good profit. Soalways learn the basics of forex first and after you feel that you are now good in experience and have skills you can start real trading.

14. rere_redrigo19

rere_redrigo19 ECZ Member

To reduce the risk of trading, in my opinion, it is important to make a FreshForex trading plan before trading, because we will trade according to the guidelines created.