1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Finding a reliable binary options broker

Discussion in 'Stocks, Options, Commodity Future Discussion' started by SmithMark, Oct 11, 2016.

1. SmithMark

SmithMark ECZ Member

CToption is a relatively new broker on the market however in the last year they have grown considerably as a reliable binary options broker and recently introduced Android & iOS applications for trading. Their platform is custom-designed and combines fast execution with a user-friendly experience which can be tested on a demo without registration. https://ctoption.com/

2. KevinRutan

KevinRutan ECZ Member

Probably one of the best services that I saw in Binary option platforms. Withdraw takes 48 hours and I have amazing coach. I started with $500, profits are slow but as long as I make some extra cash, I’m happy. Definitely recommend CT Option!

3. tamzid92

tamzid92 ECZ Member

I am glad to be trading on CToption for 6 months already and I find the percentage payout fair. They have a good customer support service always with professionalism and courteous. However, I checked CToption review before I joined and it has provided me with lots of important key information prior opening my membership with them.

4. John Bryce

John Bryce ECZ Member

Frankly speaking, I am not any master when it comes to joining up with any broker, I believe you need to figure out things in your own way, it’s only how you will be able to find out the best. I did my own research and joined one that suited me. I won’t recommend or suggest any broker, but you can look here http://www.carauangdiinternet.com/best-brokers, as this is one place you can figure out perfect one out of the list of the best from here. At least, I found mine that I felt was suited.

5. Darren Maddy

Darren Maddy ECZ Member

I completely believe that our first priority is to have reliable and trustworthy broker since it can make big difference to our prospect. It’s then we need to look for education part. I am lucky enough that under TradexOptions, I have it all highly reliable broker to educational guides including E-Book. I also love their market analysis and daily input, it really helps and encourages me to trade bravely and also gain solid rewards with high level of comfort.

6. TolitSen

TolitSen ECZ Member

which will you suggest for a newbie who is just started his/her forex carrier.

7. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

The only suggestion to a newbie is to trade demo account with consistency and patience for at least more than six months before investing anything to live trading accounts.

8. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

Ctoption is a binary broker, what I don't know about this broker is whether they are regulated or not, Furthermore, I've not head anyone using them

9. Rupert Anderson

Rupert Anderson ECZ Member

I don’t really prefer Binary Option at all, I feel it’s BETTER to go for something worthy and higher on the potential. I move towards icici share price prediction, where it helps me a lot because I can take decisions easily and confidently.

But not just that, I always keep myself safer with right money management, as once you do this then you make everything easier and simpler for yourself. And this is far better than Binary Option trading.

10. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

Actually many traders find binary options hard because this industry is still in developing stages. Many traders still prefer forex trading and with the evolution of cryptotrading, most of the forex and binary option traders split.

11. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

I doubt there is any reliable binary broker. In binary options you trade against the broker itself so reliability is questionable.

12. Carla Ferrente

Carla Ferrente ECZ Member

To be fair, I really had tough time picking right Binary Option broker, as basically it’s the LEAST popular way of trading, therefore, there are very limited good brokers available as compare to other style of trading.

The thing that made it easy for me was https://fx-list.com/binary-options-brokers, as here there is largest brokers’ database, including Binary Options, so this means you can compare and know the stuff which often is not known to normal people, which obviously eases out the selection and one can be a lot safer.