Forex trading is my passion.

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Selina josef, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Selina josef

Selina josef ECZ Member

Forex trading is my passion. When I was a student, I start my trading. There are different types of online businesses but among all Forex trading fluent and flexible and that is why I started doing trading in Forex industry. I choose ForexOne broker for my trading because they are much fluent and flexible with their service systems. They offer free videos to the students to learn about Forex trading.

2. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

Forex trading is a highly risky business in all around the world. But as it is one of the profitable businesses also that’s why people have much attraction to this business. I start my trading career with the secure trading platform named Forex4you. They are one of the leading and successful brokers in this market place. I have no far with them to lose my accounts because they are highly regulated.

3. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

I believe that to be a truly successful trader, you must have a real passion for trading. The people who do the best in trading are not driven mainly by fame, glory, respect, or status. They are driven by the pure love of what they do. Winning traders likewise have a strong market interest, and this passion drives them to the top every year.

4. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

Yes, it is possible to make huge money, if you have enough knowledge about Forex. Without any knowledge about Forex it is quite difficult to make money. You can learn about Forex from many sources. But all are not reliable. As a trader i always take all my financial suggestion and advice from AtoZ Markets. They give me all the support to make my trading easy and profitable

5. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat, from any kinds of trading strategies it brings profit very rapidly , that’s why by and large traders in particularly the beginners are extremely dependable on this trading approach .

6. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

I have been trading for the last 4 years and these years have kept me in the trading world in such a way that I now think I will not survive without trading. Trading has given me so much. I have seen many freelancing sites and I have not found so many suitable sites like Forex. I have a lot of fun trading here. I feel bored when the market is closed two days a week. And I have a favorite broker. My choice is Eurotrader as they are incredible in this industry. The broker I have been working with since the beginning has not had any problems till today.

7. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Forex trading is a good way to try to make additional money. I recommend you shouldn’t quit your full-time job and rely solely on the profits of the forex trading. However, there are lot of trader who are trading as full timer. Donot jump into forex market without knowing anything. In my 2 year of trading career I am trading with Eurotrader and I am still part timer.

8. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Forex trader who are passionate to trade will trade and earn handsome amount of money because of their interest in learning and understanding new thing from market.

9. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

It is possible to get success in trading by trading with patience. There is no pair of patience in trading. Trading is done with busyness by stepping into trading but is bound to be a loss. If you look at the history of those who have been successful in trading, you will see how patiently they used to trade. And they were bound in many disciplines. Discipline and perseverance are the two things that can bring a trader the key to success in trading. So there is no substitute for patience in trading.

10. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money from the forex market if you use it in a proper way. Yes, forex trading is my passion. I am earning a very good number of profits from the forex market. I always try to use forex in a very proper way. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot build up my confidence level. They are a very reliable broker. Their endless supports always make me pleased.

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

By and large trades in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my trading career I took high leverage for all time to see the performance how it works. actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.