Forex trading is not an easy way

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, May 4, 2021.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Forex trading is not an easy way to make money. It's too complicated if you don’t know what you are doing. Only skilled traders can make regular money from this market. More than 90% of traders are struggling in forex because it is difficult. But it's not impossible. Learn the trading properly. You can even learn trading from your broker as I learned trading from my broker Eurotrader.

2. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Yes indeed this is not an easy way to make money, forex trading is like as battle in the big arena, profit and loss is a common thing here, in trading will better to choose pair with a low spread like as in FXOpen offers variable spread from zero, this giving more benefit for a trader when they work use scalping trading.

3. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In this market place from all important deals brokers choosing a is more important, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, I feel comfortable for all time when scalping practically.

4. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Forex trading is not easy. Money management and proper strategy can make trading easier. I have been trading for a long time but could not make a profit. But I have been able to make a consistent profit since I developed Money Management and Proper Strategy.