1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Discussion' started by mikko, Jul 5, 2018.

1. mikko

mikko ECZ Newbie

Hello
    I wanted to start with Forex Trading but I dont know f how to start trading, since I am an absolute beginner, could someone give me some tips?

2. SusanaP

SusanaP ECZ Member

You can read the information about forex, such as dummies guide to trading and you can used to demo account in metatrader 4 for the beginning.

3. Zakir Hossain

Zakir Hossain ECZ Newbie

To start forex trading you have to remember two thinks which is learn forex and choose good broker. To learn forex trading you can take a course on forex from you local trainer or online. Then you must choose a good broker. I'm trading with Forex Chief you can try this broker. I'm with ForexChief from last 3 years. They providing world best service like low spread and fast withdrawal process.

4. Austinlogan

Austinlogan ECZ Newbie

All you need to get started is a computer with internet access and a trading account with a FOREX broker. On the FOREX market one currency is exchanged for another. The single most important thing with respect to FOREX market is the exchange rate between two currencies (a currency pair).

5. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

Forex market is the largest financial market with $5 trillion volume per day. That is why many are interested in this market. I personally started trading in 2014. Right now, I am trading with FreshForex with tight spreads, decent MT4 platform, and fast process of deposit and withdrawal.

6. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In this market place we the traders actually select our trading strategies according to our trading experience, from all trading strategies scalping is really profitable and usable that brings profit in a short time. But practically in spite of a demand able trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

7. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

I found this link very useful, they have step to step instructions on how start your journey into forex.

8. bugsypal

bugsypal ECZ Member

I guess demo accounts can be helpful in learning forex trading and practicing demo account can be a key asset for any successful trader.

9. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

10. Billy Hayward

Billy Hayward ECZ Member

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with AAFX where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

11. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

There are many kinds of trading techniques that traders choose according to their trading understanding. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. This is most demandable trading strategy for all kinds of traders especially who have small balance.