Forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by John Hussy, Jul 4, 2022.

1. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Really Forex is too much tough for a new trader. So a new trader should work hard to achieve this market easily. They should make a best trading strategy for themselves. They should spend most their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis. They also should practice much on dmeo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them.

2. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Correct, retaining motivation is so difficult in Forex trading when traders lose consistently from Forex market. But traders should recover from these losses to retain their motivation. They should remain apart from trading when they are in losses, it can give them some relief.

3. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

How to achieve the goal is only with hard work, not depending upon luck, trading forex may be more difficult for beginners and maybe not all newcomers will able to survive here, however good learners can making forex as great business on the future, when you not really trades in real trading account, utilize demo account to learn and practice without any risk, use demo ECN account like from FXOpen

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

5. radex78

radex78 ECZ Member

Leverage in CFD forex trading help trader to boost profit, however, leverage needs to understand. Besides can magnify our profit, and the risk is also high if we tend to become reckless in trading when traders use high leverage, they should pay attention to the risk, start using the lowest lot size is safer than a big lot size, although potential gain will higher but risk higher too.

6. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

I always like to depend on myself , that’s why I am not willing to depend on automated trading and from my first day of trading I have been doing manual trading in demo as well live account. I don’t feel secure and comfortable at all without manual trading. and practically mostly traders are loser who try to make profit very rapidly by automated trading system.