Futures market

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alnazer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. alnazer

alnazer ECZ Newbie

Futures market at the moment is completely different from what it was in the nineteenth century. The futures market as we know it today is globally manufactured goods also includes financial and currencies and treasury bonds and agricultural products.

While speculation is based on futures contracts, the actual item is not what it is speculative, but the value of the goods traded contract. Each order includes contract buyer and seller. The following example will explain how to speculation in futures: Farms agreed to deliver 1,000 bushels of corn to the baker at $ 5 a bushel.Futures accounts are settled on a daily basis.

Using the above example, this is the way to achieve the return of the settlement of futures contracts: If the futures price of corn is still at $ 4, the farm will have a $ 1,000 profit on the contract term baker will lose the same amount. Nevertheless, the baker can now buy corn on the open market at $ 4 per bushel - less than $ 1,000 of the original contract price, and therefore, the amount lost in the contract are settled price of corn, which is cheaper. Also, the farmer must sell corn on the open market at $ 4 a bushel, or less than the price at which waited when writing the contract term, but the profit achieved by the contract term is what will make the difference and compensated in this regard.

Speculators win on a daily basis from the vagaries of the futures markets by choosing either purchase from the seller (buy to sell me) or the buyer (buy buying).

Forex market has characteristics make it superior to the futures markets. Forex is the largest financial market in the world. Also is hugely liquid market as stop orders can be implemented more easily with a minimum of slipping what price can be found in other markets. Forex market remains open for five days a week and 24 hours a day. The traders can take advantage of the opportunities available in the market as soon as they appear. Forex market transactions are usually implemented immediately. Forex market transactions are also free of commissions, where brokers earn their profits without spreads.

Some investors feel that the determinants in the forex market makes trading is safer than trading futures.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

As a trader in forex, your major movement will include breaking down paired currencies. Forex brokers not just offer their types of assistance to amateur traders and average retail customers; however, they likewise serve bigger speculation organizations. A portion of the advantages of utilizing a forex broker incorporate increased market openness, lower transaction charges, high liquidity, high-benefit potential, and the capacity to utilize leverage. Nevertheless, your benefits and comfort by the day's end will be affected on by the broker you pick. So, what precisely would it be a good idea for you to know and consider when picking a forex broker?

3. Neil Dome

Neil Dome ECZ Member

Learning forex is not a difficult job at all. But you have to choose the best way to learn forex. When i took decision to enter into this market, i researched for 6-7 months about forex. I visited so many sites to know about forex. But at last i found AtoZ Markets, which pleased me a lot. They provide latest forex news, cryptocurrency news and information. They also provide different analysis which can be used to make profit. I am still using their analysis report in my trading.

4. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

Now people from all around the world are doing Forex trading because it has many advantages to earning good source of money easily. It is very flexible with the time schedule, working place and other systems. Forex4you broker I have selected for my Forex business as a student. I open a micro account with this broker because they are really very reliable and they allow no minimum deposit with easy and fluent withdrawal facility.

5. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

A trader always wants that kind of helping hand who can support him in his long run of trading career. It is very much needed to have all kind of information about the market. As a trader I choose AtoZ Markets as my financial adviser. They always help me to take decisions and help me to make profit . I am impressed with their all time customer support.

6. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Although futures contracts are oriented towards a future time point, their main purpose is to mitigate the risk of default by either party in the intervening period. In this vein, the futures exchange requires both parties to put up initial cash, or a performance bond, known as the margin. Margins, sometimes set as a percentage of the value of the futures contract, must be maintained throughout the life of the contract to guarantee the agreement, as over this time the price of the contract can vary as a function of supply and demand, causing one side of the exchange to lose money at the expense of the other.

7. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

Forex market is a market where prices are moving from up and down. If you want to start trading you should have the ability to know the upcoming market situation. If you have strong knowledge and a reliable broker then you can easily earn money. My broker Eurotrader is very helpful. They are very supportive. They never make disappointment to their clients. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, understanding of the upcoming market situation can easily make you a professional trader.

8. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

If you want to start trading then should have the ability to understand the upcoming market situation. If you have a reliable broker, strong knowledge, and the ability of understanding upcoming market situations you can easily earn money from the forex market. My broker Eurotrader is a very reliable broker. They are very solid broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They are very supportive and reliable.

9. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Forex trading requires a lot of education first. It is never possible to make a profit without education. I have developed into a profitable trader after a long period of trading education. Eurotrader brokers have helped me a lot in getting this education. And with their help and cooperation, I am moving forward to become a successful trader. And above all the services of this broker are very honest and reliable.

10. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

In FX trading we the traders first of all have to choose our brokers in cool mind please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.