1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

FX Pro is a scam broker, plain & simple.

Discussion in 'Scam Warnings and Closed Programs' started by pipexch, Feb 26, 2018.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

If you see anyone defending this scam broker, you should know that they probably work there.

No winning trader wastes their time & energy defending their broker online.
    What does a trader have to lose if other traders complain about their broker??

I make money with some brokers but I dont defend them or even try to, simply because its not my problem.

I am a very profitable good trader with multiple brokers.
    One of them is FX Pro which I have used for the last 3 years.
    I have seen & experienced all their scams.

One test I have done on several occasions is to open similar small positions with FX Pro & two other brokers at the same open. The FX Pro trades usually result in losses while those with other brokers make profits.

I have seen Re-quotes, Platform freezing & I have seen "No Connection" windows popping up when I try to close winning positions or make a winning entry.

Spreads can sometimes be 3 times my profit target. I have seen 3500 pip spreads on my winning trades meaning some trades never move far enough for both the "ask & bid line" to cross the profit target.

Remember that it is the "bid line" which hits the Stop Loss & Take Profit lines. The bid & ask line difference is the spread but the bid line comes hidden on their platform's default setting.
    So you dont see it until you actually go into the platform's settings to enable it.

This is actually a good way to identify Market Makers because their platforms usually do not show the bid line on the charts & you have to manually enable it.

I finally stopped trading with them when they started playing games with my withdraw requests.

At first I did not have any problem withdrawing my money but as I became more consistently profitable, I started seeing delays in my money getting to my bank account.

The last request was never processed for almost a month & they kept telling me that they had a problem with their card processing company.

So I asked them why they were not sending emails to all their clients about this problem as they usually send out emails about any little changes.
    Considering not being able to withdraw money was a big issue, I would've seen other clients complaining & panicking about it on forums.
    I told them they were clearly lying to me & I got my money the very next day.

Traders need to be aware that FX Pro pretend to be a real broker but they are not.
    They are a Market Maker & they are not connected to any external exchange.

They admit in their contract.
    The problem is, most traders dont read contracts from brokers.

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE FX PRO CONTRACT WHICH THEY EMAIL TO YOU WHEN YOU OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT.
    YOU WILL FIND THAT IT IS THERE IN BLACK & WHITE WHERE THEY BASICALLY CONFESS ABOUT NOT BEING A REAL BROKER & HOW THEY INTEND TO RIP YOU OFF.

And remember again that anyone you see defending this scam broker, is probably employed by them.

They have a huge marketing & PR department which employs people to make them look genuine & legit.
    It is all a big professional scam.