1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

Get .info domain for just $3 eg

Discussion in 'Other Website Admin Discussion' started by mzonas, Jun 27, 2008.

1. mzonas

mzonas ECZ Newbie

Hi. I'd like to introduce my serive. Do you want to start a new website? To do so the first step is to get a domain name. To get a good domain name you have to have paypal. Most of domain registrars uses paypal only. Even if you had paypal, it would need to be a verified and so on .... so, I can get you a domain name for e-gold.

if you want .info domain name, it will cost you just $3 USD through e-gold payment system while other registrars take more than $6 USD. We can make a deal with other TLD like .com, .net, etc ...

If you are interested, PM me or contact me (preferable) via:

MSN: mzonas4

Thanks.

2. Alex_Wonder

Alex_Wonder BANNED - stay away from this user

I Like The price
    but the fact is how can i trust u?

3. mzonas

mzonas ECZ Newbie

O.K. there is the deal, you tell me what domain you want, then I register it, then I show you screen shot that I have that domain on my godaddy.com account you send me e-gold and then I give you the address.

If I was scam I wouldn't belong here anyway :)

Anyway, if you are EMF moderator, I could give you address first, then you send me eg :)

4. Alex_Wonder

Alex_Wonder BANNED - stay away from this user

5. mzonas

mzonas ECZ Newbie

done it. The domain is in my godaddy account. I'll contact you now. :)

6. aesmath

aesmath ECZ Newbie

Are you an admin of some site or domain provider?

7. mzonas

mzonas ECZ Newbie

nah, I don't own yet still developing because I am web developer. I have sold a few of them to other guys not from this forum but I suppose you want a proof that I really do this with no scam. I will make my portfolio soon :)

8. wajiguqu0223

wajiguqu0223 BANNED - stay away from this user

concern are plant there

The cornerstones of the concern are plant there. The beardown point on synergetic measure. The sweeping gritty class. The intricate frugalness wow gold with a thriving player-created industry. And rats. Lots and lots of rats meet solicitation for profits new in the gamy.

9. fffuusky

fffuusky ECZ Newbie

One Engine Left

bump and lurk A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention, passengers. We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a result."   Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late."   At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!"--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

10. QuickInvest

QuickInvest BANNED - stay away from this user

you still providing this service????

11. radish

radish ECZ Newbie

. info domains are only for $0.99 in godaddy.com, stop making others fool.

12. Kovich

Kovich BANNED - stay away from this user

Agreed. Just check GoDaddy. They're way cheaper than that.

13. Mathews

Mathews ECZ Newbie

Its expired but even still I dont like .Info too much as I prefer .Com and thats because not only I get it on cheap rates but its popular amongst my friends too. I am using 99Word promo code which gives me .Com domain at just 99CENTS from GoDaddy so this is seriously good offer to miss out.