1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

How to avoid margin calls?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Robert Dudash, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Accurate money organization or risk management is one method to defend our account from receiving a margin call, but one significant feature also is our approach, since a bad approach will dependably give us trailing trades that later can eat up our capital that will also lead to margin call. Good strategy will give us more captivating trades to keep our impartiality alive and money-making. So as a trader always reminisce to build proper money management for trading.

2. Isabella Madison

Isabella Madison ECZ Member

To defend the margin call in our forex business risk management is the best method. As a trader we should focus on the money management and risk management side by side of investing money. For doing this I am trading with TopFX24, which is very supportive with their 24/5 multilingual service. Also they are very good in money and risk management. By using their forex calculator trader can get simple, useful and user friendly pip value, positions size and pivot points etc.

3. Michael V. Powell

Michael V. Powell ECZ Member

To avoid margin call every trader should use proper risk and money management in forex trading. Risk and money management help the trader to survive this market long. Trader can also use close by option to recover margin call in forex market. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, low transaction cost, swap free account and many more.

4. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

Margin is a trader’s worst dream in forex market. I think no trader would ever want to see that but still many faces this and make wrong decision. To avoid margin call only one necessary step is important. And that is proper risk management. With proper risk management you can easily avoid such circumstances. I get 2000:1 leverage from my broker AAFX. With this high power I can trade without any limitation but I use 1:2 risk reward ratio over my trading and 1% of my total invest.

5. Sininfinity

Sininfinity ECZ Member

Well no matter what happens never get greedy and always keep your emotions under control. Always take proper risk and do not deviate from this. If you can control your risk properly then there is a less likely chance that you will get a margin call.