How to react to a loss

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Ovidio Lettiere, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Loss is common in any business sector which has risk. Forex trading is not any different. Traders have to accept the fact. But many traders do revenge trade which is bad trading. Always trade with a proper trading plan. Don’t attach your emotion in trading. It will not bring any success. My broker Eurotrader educational resources help me a lot to control my emotion in trading.

2. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

Honestly speaking, if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

3. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

Poor risk management, and even worse, no risk management is a major reason why Forex traders lose their money quickly. Risk management is key to survival in Forex trading including day trading. You can be a good trader and still be wiped out by poor risk management.

4. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.