How to reduce losses in Forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by pipexch, Feb 11, 2020.

1. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

Trading without swaps with freshforex is a way to reduce your trading costs. It’s especially beneficial for those who trade small volumes.

Indexes participate in the promotion: #ASX, #CAC40, #DAX30, #DJI30, #ESTX50, #FTSE100, #HSI, #IBEX35, #NIKKEI, #NQ100, #SP500. Doesn't matter what type of account you have, you are begginer or active client — this month is yours.

More details here.

2. Selina josef

Selina josef ECZ Member

Between the demo and real trading account there are several differences which a trader should know. Before start real trading, a trader should try the free demo trading account. The demo account is free from cost and loss. With ForexOne trading broker in my trading career I spent six months to learn Forex trading. Now I gathered good trading knowledge. Every trader should try the demo trading account before start real trading.

3. Cris gale

Cris gale ECZ Member

From the beginning of my trading career I have been trading with Forex4you trading broker due to their regulation confirmation. As per my trading knowledge I always prefer the highly regulated Forex brokers due to get higher security of my funds and investments. As a regulated Forex broker they hire third party supervisor to protect their client’s funds and give well- reputed bank accounts. I always feel safe and invest huge money on them.

4. Sarabits

Sarabits ECZ Newbie

Hi
    When you use a demo trading account, you can't realize many things. But a demo account and a real account between have many difference. In forex trading first you need to know how can you safe your money and how can you get profit from your investment. For this you should learn more about forex and trading. Because Without knowledge you can not do it properly.When you want to invest in forex first you need to invest some little amount. When you will get profit from your investment then slowly you can increase your investment. But first things you need to more experience and more knowledge for forex trading.

Thank you..

5. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

Stop Loss is the best way to reduce loss in FX. Beginners usually spend most of their time thinking about how to enter a trade, but they don't care much about how to close a trade. But, experts, pay close attention to exit strategies and always know how to close a trade before opening it. Many successful traders recommend that once you open a trade and set a profit target and stop-loss, you should never change it.

6. Neil Dome

Neil Dome ECZ Member

forex trading is not an easy thing to do in terms of investment. In this system, you as an investor can get huge profits in a short time. But, for the rest of the time, you can also experience bankruptcy, even in a quick matter of time too. This kind of thing is very common in the forex investment system. Therefore, a new strategy is needed that can make your investment more advanced and is also useful to minimize the risk of loss of this type of investment. I always depend on AtoZ Markets as my adviser. They help me to make a profit consistently and easily by their all news and information about forex.

7. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

Loss in trading is a common matter. You can not stop losses in your trade. You can recover it and you can also reduce it by your trading experiences. If you have enough information and knowledge about forex you can recover your losses and turn it into a profitable margin. You can get information about forex from AtoZ Markets. They provide all kind of forex related news and information so that a trader can take decision easily and reduce and recover losses.

8. Albert Brown

Albert Brown ECZ Member

There are many ways that can make you help to reduce your losses in the forex trade market. The thing which you have to build up for reducing your losses is knowledge. Better knowledge can increase up your profits and decrease your losses. After building up my knowledge now I trade with Eurotrader. It gives the maximum leverage and minimum spread. It is a very reliable broker for everyone. No hidden charges while withdrawing money, no commissions.

9. Timothy Mullett

Timothy Mullett ECZ Member

Even the most successful Forex traders started forex trading with small capital. Becoming a successful trader require training or experience which takes time. You can't even become a professional trader overnight. With experience, knowledge and patience, anyone can become a successful trader. Its been a year as a trader for me and I am happy to trade with Eurotrader.

10. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

If you are new to Forex trading, you can trade demo. You can learn a lot by doing demo trading. I have been doing demo trading for 1 year. Now my knowledge is much better than before. There are many types of analysis in Forex that can be profited by analysis such as Fundamental Analysis / Technical Analysis / and Sentimental Analysis. So you need to know about these things. Then you can make a profit in trading.

11. pipexch

pipexch ECZ Member

One way, use this formula to get lot size,
    lots=(Account you wish to risk)/(Pips to stop loss* the market value for the pair);
    This is just one way to ensure that your loss and reward is proportional to your account balance. This I learnt from FreshForex

12. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Before you can do real trading, you must gain experience by doing demo trading. The first step in educating beginner traders is demo trading. It is possible to gain basic knowledge by trading demo. Many traders join trading without any knowledge and as a result, their valuable investment is wasted. I used the demo account of Eurotrader broker at first to know the basics, still, now I am trading under this broker.

13. PinkSugar

PinkSugar ECZ Member

In order to avoid losing money in foreign exchange, do your homework and look for a reputable broker. Use a practice account before you go live and be sure to keep analysis techniques to a minimum in order for them to be effective. It's important to use proper money management techniques and to start small when you go live. Control the amount of leverage and keep a trading journal. Be sure to understand the tax implications and treat your trading as a business.

14. Amy Lempriere

Amy Lempriere ECZ Member

Every trader should practice demo before starting his trading career. There is a lot to learn from demo trading. Every broker has a demo service launched. I used the broker's demo account at Eurotrader when I was a new trader. Now I am doing real trading under that broker. The service of this broker is very good. This broker gives me various benefits. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

15. Ovidio Lettiere

Ovidio Lettiere ECZ Member

Losses in the forex market are a very simple issue. If you face losses in the forex market then you have to know how to face losses. If you face losses then that doesn’t mean you can't survive in the forex market anymore. You should learn from losses only then you can reduce your losses. I always try to learn from losses. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are bone of the best broker I have ever worked.

16. John Hussy

John Hussy ECZ Member

The regulated trading broker always guarantees their clients funds with certainly. but first of all you have to make sure the real regulation which can be UK US or Australian , this kinds of regulation are too much strong than others and always make sure secure environment for trading.