1. [ANNOUNCEMENT] Hello Guest, Buying Target|BestBuy|Ebay|Google|GoBank|Itunes|Apple|Walmart| good rate CLICK HERE!

I know that leverage is risky

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Mark Burgess, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Mark Burgess

Mark Burgess ECZ Member

If anyone wants to invest a big amount and if he have not enough fund then he can manage his fund by leverage. As if from leverage fund is browed money and invest in uncertainty currency forex trade so it is more risky. But this risk would be overcome and will earn a big amount profit by the help of a broker. I invest my leverage fund and getting big profit by the help of AAFX.

2. Robert Dudash

Robert Dudash ECZ Member

All traders want to make certain a profitable trading voyage for him. And thereby many forex traders feel reluctant to use leverage. They think that with high borrowing of capital they may fall in high trading risks. And to some extent it is also true. If you are interested in use levered funds, then go ahead but with little cautions and proper money management techniques. Otherwise the whole voyage can be at stake.

3. Herman Lopez

Herman Lopez ECZ Member

Leverage, as they say, is a double-edged sword. I personally use a 1:100 leverage at FreshForex. This broker offers a leverage of up to 1:1000.

4. Xana Rijo

Xana Rijo ECZ Newbie

Especially risk management is required when we apply leverage in our forex. Because high leverage comes with high risk. FXLinked is best for doing risk management. This broker is a regulated trading broker which is safe to invest and have all sort of support for their traders. Risk management is essential in trading business. Because there is equally the possibility of earning profit and risk. Successful traders are those who are able to do perfect risk management.